Could someone get Azzer online for 5 minutes?

nightwish

Pruner
Just to ban that multi account abuser (we all know what id so no name and shame here)

I mean since he doesn't even try to hide it, just ban his main accound and it's done. (Wouldnt ask Azzer to investigate and stuff since i know he is sick but if someone could get him active on Facebook or something he must have the time to log in, ban main account, log out and recover from ilness)

I mean cheating and abusing the system on a game because the admin is sick is an enourmous lack of respect IMO. I actually feel bad to ask if someone could contact him cause i feel it's also a lack of respect to contact him for this matter but every times i see this cheater's account in the search page it pisses me off and i feel i'm not the only one ...

So basically, am i the only one who want to have him banned?

Coon1

BANNED
Or just kill him and take all his land?

Jeez, useless

System hack on just another douche multi [****] successful:
Staff
Gardener [0] Harvester [0]
Combine Harvester [1] Tractor [1]
Hippy [0] Yob [120,337]
Wheelbarrower [0] Geo-Phys Thief [0]
Seed Thief [0] Cloner [0]
Sorcerer [1,004,281]

nightwish

Pruner
Or just kill him and take all his land?

Jeez, useless

System hack on just another douche multi [****] successful:
Staff
Gardener [0] Harvester [0]
Combine Harvester [1] Tractor [1]
Hippy [0] Yob [120,337]
Wheelbarrower [0] Geo-Phys Thief [0]
Seed Thief [0] Cloner [0]
Sorcerer [1,004,281]

That was the plan he logged in right when it was gonna get trough ...

Coon1

BANNED
Harrier/ranger 1:2 would have been spot on. Shame, useless

At least someone killed him

nightwish

Pruner
Harrier/ranger 1:2 would have been spot on. Shame, useless

At least someone killed him

Ya he got killed ... it's mostly a shame that he got on and bought SGT the turn he was gonna get landed on.

Bah ... he will probably try to get higher ranked by bribing a useless combination of troops and get killed again. Next time he might not be so lucky.

Least he won't be in my face for a few days ... he was just done bribing his multies when he got killed he will need time to recharge his multies troops.

nightwish

Pruner
How about teaming up with someone who can reach his multies and make sure they're kept down?

Most of his multies are in the 100M -500M point range most of the time as they accumulate seeds ... to constantly attack them someone would almost need to create a multy explicitely to attack his and would need seed thieves or money launderers to make them useless while sacrificing his score to be kept within range. Not worth the trouble IMO.

nightwish

Pruner
Who's the multi?

Someone who is skilled enough to sometimes bribe 8 million Sorcerors and RPG with 2 million cloners. or lucky enough to have players send pure lethals to him on adrenal rush -2 with R/M troops only (except terrorists of course but he always happen to have a pnap with pure automatons to flak for him when that happens curiously)...

Won't say who but should be easy enough to find out who he is.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
I can't be bothered to look through and find. Pm me their ID. I want to see their news.

Coon1

BANNED
He's the one who keeps getting killed... despite the array of troops he is "collecting"