Cookie Locking

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Eh, I know its been here since forever, and whoever deletes their cookies should already know the mistake.

But I think the time period your locked should be changed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
No. Consider it time to sit in the corner and learn from your noobish mistake. :(

You can always mail Azzer to have it unblocked. I hear he's reasonably prompt about that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Heh, I don't know how people don't understand it. It's a big god awful red sign lol.

How long are you locked out for? 48 hours?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
You get like 25 cookies these days.
If you've already gone through them then youre doing something seriously wrong O_O

CFalcon

Official Helper
To be fair, I don't think new accounts have the same limit as veteran accounts.

The system could maybe be explained a little better in manual, but it really doesn't need changing.

Last edited:

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Eh it was some program on mozzilla clears cookies and private data automatically everytime he exits its stupid.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
You get like 25 cookies these days.
If you've already gone through them then youre doing something seriously wrong O_O

New accounts still get 10, but still that should be plenty >.>

How long are you locked out for? 48 hours?

Till their cookie reset, which could be up to a week, if you manage to burn through the 10 cookies in a few hours. I seem to recall every account having it's own cookie reset? or is it still Fridays at 18:00 GMT for everyone??

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Crazy - You can disable it. I can't for the life of me remember where u find that at, but I know you can change that. Have him look around in settings and should be able to find it.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Crazy - You can disable it. I can't for the life of me remember where u find that at, but I know you can change that. Have him look around in settings and should be able to find it.

Eh yeah i know i got showed him how to disable it, but still it locks till friday so its a biotch.