Christmas Break

Lukey

Harvester
Yea yea you all have to see family and stuff and im not suggesting we shouldnt have it so none of us can die but.... i feel that the people with more land going in to this break have an advantage other the rest as they can sit and build the funds and not get attacked etc meaning when the break is over they can storm in to the lead... als

maybe suggest have no christmas break... (not my fav choice)

or even get no seeds during them hours...

flame away...

SaMuEl

Weeder
Re: Christmas Break

i think there should be a cese fire but
it goes up the ranks less gardeners work so at the top maybe only 10% of the gardeners work so they dnt get too far in the lead... we dnt want another version of the ledgends where no one has a chance at getting to the top...
its a breadk not a time for the people with most land to get top spots... that takes some fun out of the game... as if they are given the top ranks so to say...

SaMuEl

Weeder

keeping it as it is atm...
then the game is set into a race before the cease fire... who can get the most land before the world has a ceasr fire... then once the cease fire ends the one who got most land out of every one just laughs because he has alot more lets/troops/funds than anyone else and therefore claim a space for his/herself
this could be anyone from a new starter to someone whos played from the start...

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

We either slaughter a goat and pour the still warm blood over little children's faces this Christmas...

Or we have our traditional Christmas break.

I'm feeling festive, so I'll stick to how it's currently done ;)

wrath

Pruner

Azzer said:
We either slaughter a goat and pour the still warm blood over little children's faces this Christmas...

Or we have our traditional Christmas break.

I'm feeling festive, so I'll stick to how it's currently done ;)

can't we do both?

BeakY

Harvester
Buckinghamshire, England, Earth, Milky Way

back to the topic in hand
i can see where lukey is coming from, but the simple solution is that this early in the round it's not gonna make that big a difference and if it is, then get urself more land

Lukey

Harvester

Its hard when you only got few in range :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

i'd say keep wars going up until the time break takes effect... also if you have taken large losses... think about buying acres right before the break - no one can touch you for 48-72 hrs, you should be able to more than make up the difference with no one touching you :D

you think you have troubles.... my poor AR will suffer terribly :(

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Forgot to mention this early, but don't forget the perma-snow weather in-game during the Christmas break, which heavily limits the benefits of higher-land players gaining seeds more than lower land players anyway :p

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Azzer said:
Forgot to mention this early, but don't forget the perma-snow weather in-game during the Christmas break, which heavily limits the benefits of higher-land players gaining seeds more than lower land players anyway :p

Isn't the 'loss' % equal to everyone? Yes, those with high acre counts will lose more in numbers compared to the smaller ones, but it'll be the same result in the end, ie 20% less income. Oooor wait, did I read your post wrong? :|

Bobbin

Head Gardener

Maxi said:
Azzer said:

Isn't the 'loss' % equal to everyone? Yes, those with high acre counts will lose more in numbers compared to the smaller ones, but it'll be the same result in the end, ie 20% less income. Oooor wait, did I read your post wrong? :|

Buuuuut, because of the exponential seed formula, the more acres you have, the less seeds each individual acre produces, so those with less land, actually lose a lower percentage of their seeds opposed to those with higher land...