Babysitters

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Just accept that your alli is full of cheats and that only reason you won is because of said cheats. Allowing 1 person to do it and your whole Alli is tarnished but you got more than 1.
Notice how none of them have defended themselves because they are too ashamed and cant bring themselves to come here and outright lie.
CHEATS

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Only reason we won is cos no one else tried to win otherwise I doubt we would be 1st.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
How can I admit to something I don't believe or know about?

Why don't you admit you're an arse.

:)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
the only questionable thing that has happened this round is letting recon back anywhere near an alliance. the dude is trash, beyond his multi past. he's just a worthless individual.

now please, since that has been acknowledged, get the **** on with the rest of your round or goddamn, just delete and go away.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Recon (despite his murky history) was offered a place on the basis that he behaves - Which he has. Need I also say not only have I multi'd but a fair few of the veteran community have made such mistakes. He's been a thoroughly contributory member of the alliance, so I have no problem with you.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i was telling numb to go away. not you. in case that wasn't clear.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
None of this really matters anymore. In fact, griping about anything game related these days is purely a posting of butt hurt because we've all known for THE PAST FIVE YEARS that Azzer doesn't care anymore, he isn't going to do anything about it, and no one else has the power to.

My suggestion, adapt and overcome or just f**cking quit the game already. Is it that hard to understand?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Numb, you're a cheat.
I have no evidence but you should just admit it.
CHEAT.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener

if them 2 robots was cojoined twins maybe the activity would be acceptable. But too beleive 2 people can have lives so intertwinned that they are online at same time, offline at same time perform same moves over and over your an idiot burying his head in the sand.
And as for Recon that guy only knows how to cheat playing with him is saying "I dont mind cheating its fine by me".

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
So all the years people have moaned about multis and babysitters and your all just as bad as each other. Hypocrites the lot. SO SO SAD.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

if them 2 robots was cojoined twins maybe the activity would be acceptable. But too beleive 2 people can have lives so intertwinned that they are online at same time, offline at same time perform same moves over and over your an idiot burying his head in the sand.
And as for Recon that guy only knows how to cheat playing with him is saying "I dont mind cheating its fine by me".

Seriously, you're an idiot. We would know if somebody is cheating. They have different activity times, attacking /= activity times. I would punch your head until caved in if I could.

And James, you're still the same uber active retard you always were. I know you can't help it, but please try for your everybody's benefit.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener

Seriously, you're an idiot. We would know if somebody is cheating. They have different activity times, attacking /= activity times. I would punch your head until caved in if I could.

And James, you're still the same uber active retard you always were. I know you can't help it, but please try for your everybody's benefit.

BS. You like the cheating gives you an advantage.
Just carryon calling me names and threatening me with violence. Grow up child. Your playing with a bunch of cheats and simply dont want to admit it.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
a mod told you to delete yourself if you aren't having any fun. christ. what are you accomplishing?

SHUT UP

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
I would like to thank all the multis/babysitting players like Dax who over the years of have helped drive away admin and other players from this game. Good on you guys the world needs more people like you.