Babysitters

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i like it when they attack. we're horribly outnumbered, but we kill them almost every time and we're the lowest full alliance.

so shut yer yap and defend, snoogins.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
<3 it happens :) - we'll still respect you in the morning (at least as much as we ever did)

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
i welcome our new crab overlord, with butter sauce and a giant pair of shell crackers.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
For a second there I almost cared about your silly views about nothing. Keep griping, it's funny.

I look forward to your next post :)

lillie

Harvester
I`m almost tempted to dev spy just to see what all this gossip is about :D

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Everyone is a multi and an account sharer because someone is being attacked.

I've mailed them both to tell them to keep hitting over and over so I have something to read on the train

Rustehlove

Weeder
Teach the one person that uses the ID's to attack whilst you're on the train, Twiggay :) Controversial? This game has years left for them to use the skills you teach them. Oh.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Yup no doubt, Recon has dug out his multis. Wheres CK hiding O glorious leader of the cheat alli he there somewhere to. Did Recon find loads of solos for you all to farm land off at start? Was there strange helpfull flak boosters?
CHEATS

BuBbLeS

Harvester
HAHAHAH!! YES!!!! Cry some more and then cry again. Those tears taste lovely.

hmmmmm

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I personally think you're all f*cking idiots to care so much about something worth so little. Go outside and play, Jesus.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
HAHAHAH!! YES!!!! Cry some more and then cry again. Those tears taste lovely.

hmmmmm
No matter what you say the evidence is there.
Your the ones playing with cheats not me. Not sure what makes me more sad. Is it the game has got to the stage where winning allie wins by outright cheating, or the fact that people like Dax who is a long term player is happy to go along with it.
CHEATS