Babysitters

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
In top allie there are 2 robots both same score,land+seeds. Both always send attacks together on same tick. In fact they behave in excactly the same way as noob multis. I dont think they are multies but I am betting they baby sit. So guys/girls if you read this and I am not wrong please stop sending each others troops. From the way you play its obvious your both pretty noob at bush. SO STOP BLOODY CHEATING AS WELL!!!!!!!

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Maybe they are husband and wife, maybe they live together. Who knows.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
You know.
And its so easy to say "Hey love of my life, send them troops,plant up,buy some staff", partner says "I am busy. My laptops right there. You do it for me".
it happens as 1 person is usually more keen than the other and the fact they identical means they made the same moves throughout the whole round so far. Stinks of babysitting.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Well unless I watch them 24/7 how can anyone say if they are or not? I've attacked 90% of the time this round with someone else. Does that mean we baby sit each other?

When friends attack together does that mean they baby sit each other?

Yes they attack together but so does 80% of the playerbase at some point. Does that mean all 80% baby sit as well?

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
no people do it all the time.
But you prolly attack alone and with others not exclusively with 1 person on same tick everytime and you prolly dont happen to plant up and spend same cash on staff at the same time and not have exactly the same land, thats how multis work.
I am not asking anyone to judge or execute them just for them to do the right thing and STOP cheating.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Nici and Jono are a husband and wife combination, and if there's a problem, please raise it with Azzer to be ignored by him too.

lillie

Harvester
Shhhh told you not to let on :/ and stop calling me Liz its mum to you :D

Anyway I have a few more sons :D

Yochoko

Head Gardener
well, they always attack together and send the same number of geos to share the grab equally. so, no wonder their land count is the same (close to the same).

i understand the frustration and anger against them since we, the lower people are not equipped to stop or counter them.

it's just getting boring, if anything. let them do the same routine if that entertains them. i would hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the repetition, though. but i acknowledge those who love doing the same **** over and over exist in this world! boring.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Nici and Jono are a husband and wife combination, and if there's a problem, please raise it with Azzer to be ignored by him too.

even when azzer was spending 20hrs/day on bush admin theres nothing but circumstantial suppositions so his hands would of always been tied.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
jono was hardly ever on last round. i doubt that has changed this round. but honestly, i don't care. just set your mob notes to nici and nici^2

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
In his defence he practically got on every time we pranked him. Can't knock that dedication that others didn't have the time for.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
well, they always attack together and send the same number of geos to share the grab equally. so, no wonder their land count is the same (close to the same).

i understand the frustration and anger against them since we, the lower people are not equipped to stop or counter them.

it's just getting boring, if anything. let them do the same routine if that entertains them. i would hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the repetition, though. but i acknowledge those who love doing the same **** over and over exist in this world! boring.

It is getting extremely boring! I could not agree with you more!

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
well they definately showing total noobness now.
still acting like multi/baby sitters. All TAP members should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it too happen.

BuBbLeS

Harvester
Yes we should be ashamed because we can't control how people want to attack. Stop *****ing about it and actually do something about it. Otherwise stop moaning about something that nearly everyone does.