Babysitters

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
So thats it someone threatens fantasy violence and censorship takes over.

Bushtarion Forums Rules
Although the administrators and moderators of Bushtarion Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Bushtarion Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Bushtarion Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

A judgement call was made, whining about it won't change it. And before anyone starts with the free speech crap, that only applies to the government censoring speech.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
and only certain governments! i'm glad you stepped in asmo. this has been the most martyr filled crapfest i've seen in a while. hell i've even started some doozies in my time.

all hail the turtle king!

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
yeah like the turd government that I am currently living under :(

May I be so bold as to change the topic from the butt hurts and cheaters (they never prosper :) complaints

So often as of late I have heard so many Bush veterans of greatness exclaim that "Bush is dead, I'm leaving as it is just no fun anymore" "You should too!"
Having only 15 rounds under my belt, I only know what Bush was like in it's heyday through the tales of magnificent valor, glory, murder and mayhem, not to mention the stupendous amount of pranks. The hilarious accounts of insane dedication it took to respond to those pranks. And in-spite of still enjoying the hell out of Bush, I am green with envy for those players who experienced those golden days.
I guess it is only human to cling to the past, to keep that which is comfortably known and understood, resisting change.
But I say to you gentlemen; "Bush is NOT dead". Is it tremendously smaller than it was? Certainly. Is it now boring compared to it's golden days? Probably to many of the veterans (not all) but not necessarily to the newer player.
While it could be honestly said that the Bush of old IS dead because with the drastically reduced player base the dynamics of the game are completely new. Playing with the same strategy, tactics, and expectations as you had in say round 25 is not conducive to you enjoying the game nor does it do a bit of good to entice the few new players coming each round to stay around for a bit.
I really think many of you voice your opinion that the game is dead to try and bolster your obvious lack of ability to go "cold turkey" from your Bush addiction and resistance to adapt and overcome what has been a significant change.
I say to you; "STFU and just go or adapt and overcome" because there are not enough people left of the same opinion to make yours worth a damn. Certainly Azzer doesn't give a flying f*@$ on a rolling donut what you think or if you stay or go.
Your nay saying is getting as old and stale as Grandpa's tale of having to walk 20 miles to school in snow blizzards with drifts chin high instead of riding the bus.
Enuf said.. (probably too much) :p
p.s. If you do in fact get the gumption to just quit playing completely and have any bush credits lying around feel free to throw them my way, I will be here until the plug is truly pulled on the server.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
dead game dead game, la, la-la, la-la, la. :D

sorry no creds. will try not to post to anything other than general/computer starting next round.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
dead game dead game, la, la-la, la-la, la. :D

sorry no creds. will try not to post to anything other than general/computer starting next round.

LOL that's OK Garrett.. everyone knows that trying to get you to stfu is like telling a hookers to keep her legs crossed ! :p

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
how can I... err a 'hooker' whatever that is... make any money if they do that?! not that i know of such things...

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
how can I... err a 'hooker' whatever that is... make any money if they do that?! not that i know of such things...

rofl.. I'm still trying to decide if it was a perfect analogy OR simile.

You see... the hooker even if he/she complies with the command could still remain a hooker much the same as if you were to stfu you could remain the Garrett we know and love..... only real difference would be the quantity of mouth wash purchased by both :Q