Awards / Stats - Failure

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I kept the Gargantua convert record, but I lost rank 1 bribes by like 300m bribe/convert score.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
I kept the Gargantua convert record, but I lost rank 1 bribes by like 300m bribe/convert score.

yeah, that sucks a lot more :(

If it's any consolation, I will remember your noteworthy (legitimate) feats for at least into the near future :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Oh they're all within the depths of these cursed forums. I will never let people forget what 3m-odd Gargantuas can do. :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's a rare occasion when I'm lost for words.... but this is definitely one of those rare times.

Surely Chris giving Maick all those RPGs is not fair,no one gives a **** when a big player does dogey stuff but are so quick to judge unknowns..

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
sorry but you aren't up to date on bush history or forum history even. maickesh is a known cheater and has been declared as such on many occasions. easiest search is under tobapopalos for more info.

please drive through.

avash

Harvester
(@Max)

I told ed i was going for R1 kills at any cost this round before it even started. I also told you multiple times i wasn't going to sit around when i ran out of targets, but oh well.

[Edit] Im not trying to make what i did seem any better, but at least i had half a reason.

You had plenty of targets you could have rushed to get the R1 kills, however instead you point blank said you were going to start massing up because you were tired of being pranked online for rushes, rushes I might add that you sent away from instead of leaving some at home to get more kills and drop score enough to have even more targets.
You asked me for weeks to K/R Avash so he could not make R1 and so you could kill him.. he quit and instead of attacking him you attack the people who helped you get close to your round goal of R1 kills ...
I could care less really, but in a big way you back stabbed Ed as much as anyone.

Majority of the reason why i left. All this **** behind my back, cba with it. Rats everywhere

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Oh they're all within the depths of these cursed forums. I will never let people forget what 3m-odd Gargantuas can do. :p

Until a forums reset, or a server death :s

I actually think a little wee came out.

It's a rare occasion when I'm lost for words.... but this is definitely one of those rare times.

W....t....f....

I love it how removal of a single post can just make everything out of context.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
It's okay though. The image is scarred into my brain... forever

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I am so glad only a handful of people can understand this inside joke: It makes it even better.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
for those that didn't see it... computer animated cat halfway out of of a computer generated guy and the cat was waving around wildly as if stuck. iirc the room they were in was the kitchen.

sometimes i find it's best to let you draw your own image >:)

(why did i tell? because **** you that's why)

antisback

Head Gardener
Had a brain fail: Just googled, crazy cat in mans arse to see if I could find it again, the images that came up were not pleasant