Awards / Stats - Failure

Zaheen

BANNED
Everybody knows how much I care about awards, statistics and final score valuations.

Now that I am not Rank 1 I am going to commit suicide. All them sleepless nights and phone calls I had, all that defence I sent when my PNaps were in sleep mode...how can this happen to me again?

No but seriously, Quitus and myself have both been fighting for Rank 1 BH, and Chris almost takes it with 1-2 attacks back stabbing his own alliance...

I suppose I only have myself to blame but seriously. It should not be so easy to ruin the hard work of others. I actually feel sorry for Quitus because I didn't even care about it to begin with and couldn't care less if Chris_ wins it (nice BR on Dennis btw lol).

Quitus and I deserve it. Chris_ and Avash do not.

/gripe

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
This is just a reflection of the complaints James had earlier this round regarding effectiveness I think. Not that that means you're wrong, but it's a little bit absurd how easily manipulated the stats and awards are. My sympathies.

Zaheen

BANNED
This is just a reflection of the complaints James had earlier this round regarding effectiveness I think. Not that that means you're wrong, but it's a little bit absurd how easily manipulated the stats and awards are. My sympathies.
Seriously, I don't care about it myself, I still had time to delete to give Quitus the award. But he won't get it now even if I did delete...

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I know, I'm agreeing with you. it's absurd how easily you can lose a whole round's worth of work. Just ask Max!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Or me with my Gargantuas and my rank 1 bribes last round. -,- Multi-accounters cost me it on the last tick.

Zaheen

BANNED
Or me with my Gargantuas and my rank 1 bribes last round. -,- Multi-accounters cost me it on the last tick.
Last tick? Seriously?????

Anyway Quitus, I probably would have deleted and let you have it. I honestly don't care.

QuitusV2

Pruner
Last tick? Seriously?????

Anyway Quitus, I probably would have deleted and let you have it. I honestly don't care.

Thanks a lot Zaheen :). But is ok, i can try it next round is not a biggie.

Ofc when i said that u could delete for me to get the award was a joke ofc. :p

Max

Garden Designer
I know, I'm agreeing with you. it's absurd how easily you can lose a whole round's worth of work. Just ask Max!

Yep - and it's happened again.

With 1.5 days to go, after trying to work towards the stat all round with tactics and teamwork, I lose the statistic to a backstabbing member of the alliance.

It's painful I can tell you! However, if you consider a backstab against the same players who have pranked you online to save you for weeks on end an acceptable thing to do, then what an amazing piece of BH skill he's shown in the last few days. Incredible.

Zaheen

BANNED
You know what the sad thing is?

I literally suicide over 6-7 trillion worth of funds on Twigley and other silly ways like SAS and let myself get farmed 7000+ acres yesterday just so I could get -2 on Nitrous for a little extra BH. That was my reasoning for it all...and he's not even -2 anymore because he just got creamed.

Oh well this is why I never play for stats, awards and rank - it would pain me too much if I cared. Well done Chris_ all the same, you really deserved that one lol... :turn-l:

Just to let you all know I saw this coming, I sent Chris_ something silly last night!

Zaheen said:
Private Sent to: Mclovin [1464] Tue 11th Sep, 2012. 21:42:04 GMT
Subject:
If you beat my Rank 1 BH you better win this round, ho.

No hard feelings from me.

Chris_

Head Gardener
(@Max)

I told ed i was going for R1 kills at any cost this round before it even started. I also told you multiple times i wasn't going to sit around when i ran out of targets, but oh well.

[Edit] Im not trying to make what i did seem any better, but atleast i had half a reason.

Max

Garden Designer
Hahaha, then if you feel no guilt all I can say is well played sir ;D You have me beat! I am destroyed by my own sense of morality and fairness.

Zaheen

BANNED
Hahaha, then if you feel no guilt all I can say is well played sir ;D You have me beat! I am destroyed by my own sense of morality and fairness.
Nice guys finish last (99% of the time).

No matter what any dolled up girl tells you.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
3-2 on "guess if Zaheen made the thread" game :>

Id say its a shame more people didnt 'do a chris' for epic hillarity at the top rather than pointless rank/stat portaling.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
(@Max)

I told ed i was going for R1 kills at any cost this round before it even started. I also told you multiple times i wasn't going to sit around when i ran out of targets, but oh well.

[Edit] Im not trying to make what i did seem any better, but at least i had half a reason.

You had plenty of targets you could have rushed to get the R1 kills, however instead you point blank said you were going to start massing up because you were tired of being pranked online for rushes, rushes I might add that you sent away from instead of leaving some at home to get more kills and drop score enough to have even more targets.
You asked me for weeks to K/R Avash so he could not make R1 and so you could kill him.. he quit and instead of attacking him you attack the people who helped you get close to your round goal of R1 kills ...
I could care less really, but in a big way you back stabbed Ed as much as anyone.

Zaheen

BANNED
(@Max)

[Edit] Im not trying to make what i did seem any better, but at least i had half a reason.

You had plenty of targets you could have rushed to get the R1 kills, however instead you point blank said you were going to start massing up because you were tired of being pranked online for rushes, rushes I might add that you sent away from instead of leaving some at home to get more kills and drop score enough to have even more targets.
You asked me for weeks to K/R Avash so he could not make R1 and so you could kill him.. he quit and instead of attacking him you attack the people who helped you get close to your round goal of R1 kills ...
I could care less really, but in a big way you back stabbed Ed as much as anyone.
This game either brings out the best or worst of people...

Don't hate the player James, hate the game. There are some players who will go behind your back and some you shouldn't ever trust again.

I hope everybody learns from this.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
(@Max)

This game either brings out the best or worst of people...

Don't hate the player James, hate the game. There are some players who will go behind your back and some you shouldn't ever trust again.

I hope everybody learns from this.

Did you learn from it Zaheen?? You created it. What is it exactly you are hoping to try and accomplish?? That everyone who ever played FTW and or ever will is stupid and should not win?? Are all your multiple posts in an effort to troll anyone you can into your way of thinking?
You did this same thing a couple of rounds back and created all kinds of problems, if you could learn a little moderation in your efforts and posts you would most likely be much more respected and your ideas/opinions at least taken seriously. Give it a rest mate.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
3-2 on "guess if Zaheen made the thread" game :>

Id say its a shame more people didnt 'do a chris' for epic hillarity at the top rather than pointless rank/stat portaling.

Every time it happens, butthurt ensues (I am a victim of it as much as anyone else) - But when you look back objectively on it, it provides a lot of excitement (for something that would otherwise be about a bland as a bread sandwich).

timtadams

Landscape Designer

Doesn't matter, had gargs :D

[edit]
lol i just remembered, i suicided on bribemania (had cheaters) last few ticks when I had my gargs, so i feel ya bra.