An Obnoxious story | R42

QuitusV2

Pruner
obnoxious.jpg

Just for the record, i´m writing this story while we have inc from RSF, so that could be any time of the day tbh.

Well, this ain´t no love story, it´s just a story about an Alliance that got the players, got the guts, but never got the right leader for it, and for that I mean me.

Started with this idea of having an Alliance before last round ended, tho it wasn´t thaaat before just 1 week or kinda. I saw Twigs, Cal and Frann were looking for a home, so i say “hey” i wanna play with those guys again. I knew a few player from previous rounds, tho most of them were handed to me by Twigs.

We used to have 2 route setups (CK’s and Twigs), but me trying to be a good leader ****ed it up both. I fullfilled in my attempt of make them all happy, but i messed up the whole thing for the rest of the round.
The idea of the Alliance was to make it FTF, just that didn´t quite fixed in with us cause we got some nice players and half of them wanted to win the round, and the rest of us only wanted to mess arround a lil bit.

I´m testing my memory here, trying to remember the original lineup.
Alchemist, CK, Cheche, FeR, Maradona, Quitus, Twigley, Frann, Cal, Shronock, Alevo, Zaze, Wouter (as nano), Elderveld, Cody, Razorwolf , Rowan, Daniel, Guff, and maybe someone else i´m forgetting, don´t know tbh, lol.

We started winning value, but it stopped when PW step ahead us. Tho there is some fun facts that i´d like to highlight, like i was the first getting SA of our 4 SA players, and i was the same that rushed Intel too, ergo first with spys. That means our SA sucked at start, Lolol.
I wanna applaud PW, not for their “ubber skillz” but for their setup, whoever that thought it, well done mate.

Once PW hitted us in mid round or kinda, we were mentally damaged i mean it was a non stop ****. I didn´t saw the page of incoming empty in about ¾ days, it was outrageous. Later, some people started to care again once we were out of their range, so we did some damage again. Tho, only as individuals. We thought we had it all figure it out to come 2nd with ease, but no.

Some other ally appeared and we got some trouble with them, lol. Yes Recon and u RSF boys and girl I´m talking about, lol. They were fat, but i mean really fat like wtf fat. We allways said we have to attack them soon, but we only did once we took 5k from them or kinda and that was all the ally attacks that we ever made. Godsend planned the whole thing. (I mean really a planned attack, with a LT and everything).

We had some other members too, who we´re deeply sorry if they quitted or they got kick raped, cause most of them were good players, just maybe not active enough and these people are: Zaze, Alchemist, Alevo, Grissom, Rowan, Daniel, Melz, Cal, Frann, Caranthir and Guff (this guy was really cool).

According to the members that entered, i ´m only able to say that i´m glad that they joined us.

Fun moments of the round in the ally:
1 – Avash restarting as harrier, and made HW by accident. Wtf :p
2- Me selling sedes to buy a lot of SGT and Yobs to stop RSF land on me, but it was on attacking for 2 instead of attacking for 1.
3 – Twigley *****ing about deleting cause he died twice w/o pranks, and cause someone recalled defense. Glad that u didn´t Twigs.
4 – CK going in a long vacation. He didn´t got attacked in most of it till his last week of it. The mofo said he was giving me a number, to prank him while he was gone. Never did.
5- Polo asking me to join, ofc i said yes. Felt glad to see him again, and it was a bit wierd cause we only played one round together.
6 – Wouter being the rock on PW´s ass at the begining of the round, when all of them were in the top 10 and he was there with his 1.7k of land and a gazillion nanos. And ofc he sacarying the PW bullies all by himself when they came for our fat asses.
7 – Watching RSF fall in New years eve.
8- The lack of effort to make planned attacks. I mean it was like “hey lets plan something,” “I suck at it, u do it”, “I cba to plan”, and on and on for the entire round. Kinda ridiculous, rly.
9- Zaheen getting locked after he ****ed up Wouter´s Bounty. Wouter talked with Azzer via Facebook, and he locked him up and then deleted. Hahaha.
10- Cheche getting us to rush PW the first days of the round, when we got some troops. We succeded quite well, but i wasn´t on any of those attacks.

We finally did it somehow, survived the entire round and we ended up as Rank 2, as expected. And i realised a few things: “I´m never, ever gonna lead again”, too much pressure and I found out i kinda suck at it, and Elder was right: “with this players u won´t do much of leading, it will go on autopilot”, and it was even if i got more tired than i would like to.

And this was the final Setup:
FeR: What to say about this guy?, He´s awesome but played a bit less than other rounds that why he didn´t showedup his true potential.

Chris´o: I didn´t met him till now , but i´m glad i did. Cool guy, active and very good player, i was kinda amuzed.

Twigley: Well…, i love Twigley but this wasn´t idd his best round at all. He was so mad about the route setup that he was the one that said all the time “cba to plan with this setup, it sucks”, or something like that.

Dean07: Great player, met him in r24 and he came to us with perfect timing. Why having an extra PoM if we have dean07?

Polo: I must say i felt glad he remembered me and wanted to play with us. Awesome player ofc, quite funny and incredibly good planning defense.

Rusteh: Wouter said he was good, so i took him in. And he was idd preety good and lovely person to chat about anything. I got kinda wet when he called me “Boss”, i´m gonna miss that.

Wouter: Awesome player, i was amuzed when he restarted and go 20k of land in less than a week. I rly said wtf. He has a temper, and needs to learn that if someone is the leader u have to trust him and do what he says, cause he only wants the best for the ally.

Avash: Old player, was nice to play with him again after round 25. Got a nice reestart too, not as good as Wouter but also impressive. He had a lot of seeds, and i´ll never stop saying it “Dmn you Avash, u were supose to go harriers. FFS”.

Elderveld: Elder, well this guy is an old friend, quite old. He believes he´s better than me, and he might be right but so far he hadn´t proved it. Love you hun. He seedwhored his way trough portal.

Maradona: Same as FeR didn´t showed up his true potential in this round. And suicided a bit more that i would like to. Lol. He stopped attacking for a while, never understood why.

Researcher: Cool guy, he bought a lot of 117 to rush Chris_ and get some bounty.

Cody: I knew Cody last round if i´m not mistaken, when he was active and attacked with the suicide squad. Now he´s is the most useful of the usesless guys ever, lol. I mean prolly never got on to attack, but 95% of the times he sent def when he was pranked, with an isane ammount of SA that´s some good **** besides his lack of activity.

Shronock: He´s the man. I know him a few rounds back, and i must say i´m quite glad seeing him improving his skillz round after round. Allways eager to send defense, and get people online. He payed Skype credits for us, so he diserves our 2nd place Rank more than anyone. Thanks man, u did it great.

Crazy: He´s a good player, he´s is idd most of the time a highlight away wich is good if u´re in a mirc active Alliance like we´re. Tho he´s a bit big mouthful, but that isn´t a problem cause you just need to learn when to stop listening.

Vinitro: He missed tick a few times when defense, and had some slappy moves. Still he was quite active. Try to attack targets that are being attacked by your Alliance more often!

NoControl: He´s active, but didn´t played enough with us to say w/e i think about him.

Godsend: He´s idd one of the most reliable players i ever played with, active, aussie. He did it good, shame we didn´t had him with us when round started, woulda been a life saviour. Had a few problems irl but still allways there to send out, hope everything Works out mate. Well done.

Razorwolf: I believe he didn´t liked the Striker so much. Thanks for ur commitement to the ally. And ofc thanks for the banner, it was awesome. Woulda been better if u putted “*****” instead of “nubcakes”, lol.

CK: First of all, thanks for the memories, lol. He is an awesome player, but really awesome. I felt so good when i met him, and he taught me a lot. He helped me out with the BC´s last 2 rounds, marines and SA, and i have to say thanks to him i got to brillance. I told you i wasn´t letting u down when u gave me those credits, and i certaily didn´t cause goal was achieved.
He thought i was kicking him when he went into his vacations, lol. Why would i ever do that?, I love the guy.

Thanks for all guys, really i felt overwhelmed by leading sometimes. But we did it, awesome round and then again, thanks.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
Thanks for letting me join quitus and ELDERVELD. For being so damn persistent.
And everyone else in the ally, made my round great!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
=(21:18:15)= <Alcibiades> tl;dr
=(21:18:16)= <toby> tl;dr

Unapproved by DA - Spam

Last edited by a moderator:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
=(21:18:15)= <Alcibiades> tl;dr
=(21:18:16)= <toby> tl;dr

quote it right.

[14:18:06] <Quitus> Someone here
[14:18:11] <Dimitar> no
[14:18:13] <Quitus> read Obnoxious story?
[14:18:14] <Quitus> :p
[14:18:17] <Alcibiades> no
[14:18:19] <Alcibiades> tl;dr
[14:18:19] <toby> tl;dr

Edit: Congratulations on actually writing a round story though. It's been ages since we've had one :D

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Mini thought up the CG heavy route setup, We made a few tweaks though (he wanted like, 8/9 CG.. :p) Was nice fighting yall at the round start. I think I barely slept for 3/4 days while I planned attacks/defense to make sure we out grew you.. :p Definitely one of the more fun "wars" I've gotten to fight in a while.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
When he first presented it to me, he asked for 9 I believe.. :p We eventually dropped it to 5/6. 9 would have been epic, but I figured we up our poms to 3 and PB to 3, and I forget what else I added (another SA I think) Now, the ally only has 4 CG! So less than 1/2 what he originally wanted.. :p The route setup was ballsy.. if we had failed to take first, we would have been pretty weak in defense against obnoxious's setup later (heavy military)

Abreu

Pruner
2- Me selling sedes to buy a lot of SGT and Yobs to stop RSF land on me, but it was on attacking for 2 instead of attacking for 1.

I was wondering what I killed that 2nd tick and this explains it. And if it wasn't for your contactability and Rusteh's defence(damn shields) I would have got you a few more times :D
But I got some decent sized BR's from it which is what it is all about :D

QuitusV2

Pruner

I was wondering what I killed that 2nd tick and this explains it. And if it wasn't for your contactability and Rusteh's defence(damn shields) I would have got you a few more times :D
But I got some decent sized BR's from it which is what it is all about :D

I never got full bounty of u guys.

Quitus cryes.

Elevnos

BANNED
I had RL stuff going on at the time, which was why I wasn't very active :p and I got annoyed when nobody wanted to attack PW to get them below us -_-

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I had RL stuff going on at the time, which was why I wasn't very active :p and I got annoyed when nobody wanted to attack PW to get them below us -_-

Um, Obnoxious and PW started hitting each other en-mass before hax were out.. :p doesn't get much sooner than that..

Elevnos

BANNED

Um, Obnoxious and PW started hitting each other en-mass before hax were out.. :p doesn't get much sooner than that..

I mean I wanted everyone to start sending more because there were always quite a few online but never willing to attack...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
aww.. yea.. The curse of FTF allies. ^_^ Great thing about FTW is I can force people to attack ;)

Crappy thing about FTW is they can force me too as well.. :(

QuitusV2

Pruner
This happened while our last huge inc from PW, even if i was fake with Wouter i felt proud we can achieve this w/o Skype.

The inc doesn´t appear cause i wanted all the names to be up.

Razorwolf

Pruner

Razorwolf: I believe he didn´t liked the Striker so much. Thanks for ur commitement to the ally. And ofc thanks for the banner, it was awesome. Woulda been better if u putted “*****” instead of “nubcakes”, lol.​

wasnt that i hated striker, i just sucked with them :p