Ally EXP

jugbug

Weeder
i thought all exp was taken out of game but i guess i was wong because our ally units have exp still in them.... Did i miss something or am i just drunk....one of the two

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: Ally EXP

My guess is Azzer simply forgot to remove exp from the HQ troops. ;)

jugbug

Weeder

also noticed that hq troops have no injury which dosent seem fair because the guys the kill get injury so why dont they?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

clearly azzer hasnt transfered the code to the hq units yet. Im sure its not intentionally working on the old system. As that would be silly.

Davis

Tree Surgeon

Whats wrong with azzer, i lost internet for awhile and haven't been up to date on things but my neighbor said at one point the overview said azzer was having health problems?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

I think if azzer wanted us to know about his personal life he would tell us personally through any one of the many mediums irc, forums, overview, but as he hasnt made said illness/problem public yet then we probably shouldnt discuss it yet either. Hope he feels better soon what ever it is. Its azzer hes like a god. im sure he'll be fine and everything will be up and running before the next round.

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator

willymchilybily said:
I think if azzer wanted us to know about his personal life he would tell us personally through any one of the many mediums irc, forums, overview, but as he hasnt made said illness/problem public yet then we probably shouldnt discuss it yet either. Hope he feels better soon what ever it is. Its azzer hes like a god. im sure he'll be fine and everything will be up and running before the next round.

He isn't like a god.. he's THE god! and yeah, I think Azzer is alot better than he first was now :):) I'm sure we'll hear from him soon enough.. whee <3

Cal

Weeder

willymchilybily said:

T'was on the overview, he said 'Was ill but i'm feeling much better now' :p