[Recruiting] Alliance for newbies and oldies

Tim

Harvester
I am looking to create an alliance this round and I am looking for members.

My alliance's aims are to have fun and to take part in battles. However, we are not going to be in it to win it.

For this reason, I am looking for a mixture of newer players and long-time players who don't mind helping out newbies in a relaxed environment.

About me: I have played Bushtarion for over six years and have led alliances on my occasions - some more successful than others. I haven't led for a long time though and I haven't played for a few rounds, so I'm a bit rusty and I will be looking to learn the new features introduced in Age 5.

About you: You could be a first time player with little knowledge of this game, or you could be someone who's played for six years who doesn't have the time or commitment required to play in a "for the win" alliance. You need to be reasonably active and willing to play for the team.

IRC usage is not required, though if enough alliance members wish to use IRC then I will definitely consider creating a channel for the alliance.

Contactability is not required either. If you wish to give the alliance your contact number then I would not stand in your way, however I will neither be giving my telephone number, encouraging others to give their numbers nor providing any guarantees that you would be called or texted if you get incoming. It is a game, after all. ;-)

If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a forum PM and I'll be happy to assist. If applying for membership, please let me know why you are interested in playing for my team, what you hope to get out of this alliance and general information about your time as a player, strengths, weaknesses etc.

I look forward to hearing from you. :)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Wow another oldie leader makes a return.
If you are looking for alliance and want to learn from very good player and nice guy. This is the alliance for you.

Let it mean these people dont join my alliance I still think it is worth for them all. Go Tim! go NTH ;)

Illumination

Head Gardener
Awwww, its Timmy!!

Great, great player and great, great man:) Good luck with the alliance Tim!

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Having played both with and against Tim, as well as co-lead an alliance with him I dare say I know him pretty well. At least well enough to recommend him to any new player that has not heard about him before.

He knows what he's doing, and I know that you will get the help you need with him. Be it to get better unit knowledge, better understanding of alliance interaction, how to pick targets - this guy knows it, he likes to share, and I strongly recommend you join if you are still looking for an alliance to play with.

WildDisease

Pruner
Tim makes the game fun!

He'll teach you everything you need to know in order to work your way to the big leagues..

Anyone looking for a good fun ally, look no further.

Meneldil

Planter
Any chance of a space for an inactive old player?
(I say inactive - I have absolutely no idea how active I will be, so I'm going to guess not very).