Search results

1. Rowan

Resistance! (is futile)

Rank 1 have run away with the lead, as usual. The legendary Asmo has obviously recruited the most active and contactable players AS ALWAYS and we need to start planning a resistance hit immediately! Come on guys, if we wait even a few ticks they'll out tech us and it'll be another boring round...
  2. Rowan

Zaheen is a racist.

"Zaheen" has been mailing me and my friends with racist in-game mails. I think this is pathetic and I can't even address him about it as he's very maturely put me on ignore. I think this is completely unacceptable .. Sure it's a war game, but I think racism and mailing abuse is a bit over the...
  3. Rowan

Can't we all just get along? :) | R41

That's right, come in; have a hug!
  4. Rowan

Happy Birthday Souls!

Happy Birthday matey potatey.
  5. Rowan

That's about right...

Threads: 4,619, Posts: 67,320, Members: 4,526, Active Members: 1,040 Welcome to our newest member, Azzer I'm not even slightly surprised that the newest member is the admin.
  6. Rowan

Your Favourite Terminator Movie?

It's really a toss-up between The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day for me. T1 was good because the Terminator seemed much scarier and unstoppable but T2 was just pure badass and Arnie had a lot more lines which was cool. His accent really works for the character which is odd but hey...
  7. Rowan

[Taken] R40, gmt+12

Blah blah blah... I feel like a door to door salesman. Since r9, took big break, did some other rounds, drama went down in R31, played R32 with frinds then gave up. Figure r40 sounds like a nice place to start up again.. Contactable 24/7... Active as long as needed (quite literally) and...