Search results

1. Gazzy

The unfortunate tale of alliance mail privileges ...

Against my better judgement, I feel I should make a post. It seems we've been branded cheats (or at least accused of harbouring them) and although I doubt I will change anyone's mind, I would like to provide the story from start to finish ... BAND OF SISTERS For those that don't know, I had...
  2. Gazzy

[Taken] PNAP Wanted

Casual PNAP wanted. Active enough to make it worthwhile. Must have whatsapp and be able to put up with my awful banter. POM or Robo preferred but not a deal breaker. Account mail if interested. - Gazzy.
  3. Gazzy

How to get more players ...

Bit of an extreme and controversial idea, but: 1) Get rid of stealth* 2) Nerf rush units No more need / less need to be 24/7 contactable or insanely active. * Stealth units stay exactly as are, just no stealth. Just a thought.
  4. Gazzy

Gazzy's PW

As a thank you to everyone for a really fun round I'm putting on a fast and furious PW. Everyone is welcome (but I would prefer it if everyone playing had a public ID - its only a bit of fun). ---------- Gazzy's world (world 2) Password: gaysex ---------- Start @ 7pm on Saturday 1st Feb...
  5. Gazzy

Horace the Gerbil

Mon 8th Sep, year 5. AfternoonA little visitor... As you sat on the doorstep soaking up the sun and watching the gardeners and harvesters hard at work, a small fluffy thing came bounding along the path and jumped on to your knee, jumping up and down excitedly and squealing cutely. Apparently, it...