Search results

1. redlion

[Recruiting] [r55] FTW - Megalomania

Figured I'd get a head start on recruiting this time. I am not a part of the Fallen Angels/Annunaki group-thing (figured I'd mention it as there are multiple effing threads). Looking for activity above all else, so veteran or newbie, get in touch if you're interested. Feel free to post, PM...
  2. redlion

10-Man Alliances

I'm curious what other players would think of the alliance limit shrinking to 10 IDs. With the shrinking of the player base, it seems logical that the alliances should shrink as well. I didn't play at the time, but weren't alliances once twice as large as they currently are? Well, it seemed to...
  3. redlion

How am I supposed to have 5 posts...

...when there is absolutely no discussion on these boards. Seriously. I've never heard of PM functions being tied to post count. Then again, I've never been in a community with absolutely no staff to perform basic maintenance like banning spam bots. It's not really a huge issue, as after...
  4. redlion

[Taken] (R47) Looking for a FTW alliance

Previous experience playing in a FTW alliance (RSF, R42) contactable via phone and IRC Active multiple times per day, can always hop on via phone to send out or defend. GMT -6 (US Central) Flexible on routes if your alliance needs something specific. Hit me here on the forums or in game. My...