Search results

1. F

Please don't kill me but....

Please don't kill me with flames and other nasty hurtfull words :twisted: but... isnt GMT now meant to be UTC which stands for Cooridinated Universal Time. Its not major but if we want to be totally correct.....
  2. F

During Havoc.....

Well during havoc I made an account: The Saver of Azzer's Life and OFC joined SaveAzzer but i -started- with no money, but later gained some :) but crucially had no troops apart from the general starting troops of gardeners, harvesters, hippies, yobs and barrowers....... i was wondering why i...
  3. F

Havoc Stratergy

Before I start I want to make it clear that i know havoc is a fun time for people to wipe mates and more importantly wipe Azzer and the members of the Save Azzer alliance. But If one was trying to get a high gov valuation at havoc what would be teh best stratergy? I was thinking that one...
  4. F

Polar Bears

Not sure if this belongs under spam or general discussions but saw this article and thought it quite suprising and shocking in a bad way. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7401940.stm Azzer's pic may now become a relic!!!!
  5. F

AVG Freeware

Hi, I recently got a huge virus on my PC even though i had both Spy Sweeper and Norton AntiVirus. - i seriously do not recomend Spy Sweeper as it seriously slowed down the computer speed especially at the start at took about 3 minutes to load - Fortunatly i managed to back up all my work and...
  6. F

bots

Just a quick question - what are the bots on the forum like Yahoo bot and Google bot? WTF? P.S. This may be in the wrong section
  7. F

Alliances to have own land

This was mentioned in another suggestions post about alliances in general. However i think its likely that this will never get through because its too big. But the possiblities though are huge. It gives the alliance more money not simply from feeble taxes. Benefits: It would mean that smaller...
  8. F

Exams!

Hi People, Does anyone have the evil GCSEs or other exams coming up tommorow (like me) or in a couple of days? Fortune
  9. F

Hi...........Again

Hi people, Some of you may remember me but it looks like quite a lot of the old people I used to know have left.... I'm returning for the next round and possibly beyond because it will be summer hols :) and can be pretty active. I made an account last week for the bank holiday weekend and saw...