Search results

1. K

Appreciating Rebels

Hooray for Rebels! Rebels are actually very powerful units. They can take lots of punishment for their cost and actually are very cheap when compared to other units such as officers and ninjas. I have seen them fight Secret Agents and Assassins that are worth more than the Rebels themselves...
  2. K

Griping about Spec Ops

This is a gripe about the Special Operations route. All Spec Ops fans please leave immediately so that I don't have to read your flaming and trolling. Thank You. Of all the people I hax0r, about 1/2 of them use the Spec Ops route. Not that anything is wrong with the Spec Ops, but it is overused...
  3. K

Vampires

Vampires. Ok, I'll make this short, sweet, and simple. Currently, Vampires attack fast, are quite cheap, do balanced health/armour damage, can convert things like robots, and give a screwed up injury rate. That just sucks. (For people getting attacked)
  4. K

AR Rejection

Shouldn't there be a way to "reject" AR? Sometimes, the defender may just want to kill the mob instead of letting it be stopped by police. Also, in some cases, there is a briber defending against a flak or non-lethal mob, and it would be nicer to "reject" the AR so that the briber can bribe the...
  5. K

Bye

Bye guys, im quitting the forums but ill still continue to play bush. I'm quitting the forums cos the moderators suck. Have fun guys.
  6. K

Statistics Page

Is it possible to show the statistics for the first in every category? Those statistics are already available under Global Statistics, and the current system makes checking them a bother.
  7. K

Losing effectiveness

Recently, I have noticed that I lose effectiveness with many of my attacks.. Can someone tell me what are the circumstances that result in the loss of effectiveness?
  8. K

How to pronounce 'Cabal'

I personally think it's pronounced like "cabble". What about you?
  9. K

Repeated Attacking

These days, I have to go sleep mode for 16 out of 24 hours every day. Why? Every time I'm not in sleep mode, this ******* attacks me. Here's a typical day. 6am Wake up, get attacked, send my troops out, go sleep mode 2pm Out of sleep mode, ******* sleeping 6,7,8 pm Get Attacked. Send troops...
  10. K

Bring Law/Fame back?

Let me split the Bush Players into 3 groups to demonstrate the uselessness of removing Law/Fame Big, Medium, and Small Big are those top players who sit there with giant bounties on their heads. They are all credit buyers, and use some bribing route to amass a whole lot of units. They attack...