Search results

1. Izziblem

Decided to give this another try

Hello everyone I'm back! although by the looks of this forum most people are leaving! I haven't played since R42. What an earth has been going on?
  2. Izziblem

[Recruiting] this Alliance needs YOU

A group of friends and a few that stumbled upon us are aiming to get into the Top 10 buy the end of the round. We have some very experienced and some very new members. Good community spirit and a fun helpful environment. We are mainly FTF if you would like somewhere to impart your years of...
  3. Izziblem

Getting a bit fed up with this now

So as you may or may not remember last round I was going to join an alliance to get to know other people that play the game. However, I managed to convince some friends to sign up this round and also my partner agreed to be more active and play properly as solo partners. So for the last week or...
  4. Izziblem

Nothing extreme just a little moan.....

Ok so, Not to bore everyone too much with my personal life but I am an intern mainly doing translation and interpretation. As such when there is none of this to be done people generally forget I exist and I get left with nothing to do. My previous job was much more social and as such I find it...