Search results

1. M

Windows Updates

Hey all could use some advice on a problem im having with windows updates Im using windows xp and ie8 for purposes of updates the problem im having is that when i go to the update site its telling me that i need to install active x and it says to right click underneath the address bar to begin...
  2. M

Whats changed since i last played?

Hey guys does anyone fancy giving me a quick update on anything thats changed in the last 6 rds or so? Dont want to make too many n00b mistakes on my return :)
  3. M

[Taken] Looking for an Alliance RD 32

Dont think theres much i could tell people about me they dont already know ftw or ftf s irrelevant to me i play 8-12 hrs a day either way but i expect any alliance thats interested in having me to have enough balls to do what it sets out to do and not lose its way mid round thanks in advance...
  4. M

Quick Idea about military screens

Think this may have been suggested in the old forums but not sure but when im organising or being organised in an ally defense, especially mass incoming i find it hard to remember fakes/real defense by my ally mates My basic suggestion would be for you when sending defense to have a tick check...