Search results

1. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

We at Scally, yes all 4 of us are hoping that there are a few our there that would be willing to join us. Random activity levels are accepted. We just need more people to talk to besides a few attackers. Not even sure if there are people out there solo or just tired of the the ally they are in...
  2. Rooster

Wrong thread but....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL.. HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR. Don't drink and drive, CHEERS, Rooster
  3. Rooster

[Recruiting] Rd 60 and The End of ScallyWags

I will be making ScallyWags 1 last time. Full or empty, I will stay loyal till the end What I really need Someone to actually lead, something I have not done in many rounds now. Looking for leadership, 2-3 people we will believe and follow into a good battle. Followers, many followers...
  4. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

No pressures, Join Scally for... Unsure about the what for yet. Depends IF anyone joins and who joins and what people want to do. Honestly, I don't care for rank but will do my best for "team" if I have one. Is there unclaimed players out there to help fill Scally? Unsure if there are 17 still...
  5. Rooster

[Recruiting] 23rd edition of ScallyWags

Recruiting for rd57. The 23rd of which we at ScallyWags have been a part of. Contactable- ok Uncontactable - ok active- ok semi active - ok Inactive- not ok have a life outside of bush- ok laid back - ok Loyal group, ready to accept new members, former members and returning members. Rooster
  6. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Recruiting for ScallyWags for a casual bushtarion experience, apply with details. Cheers,
  7. Rooster

[Recruiting] R56 Roosters ScallyWags

Recruiting stragglers who need a good home. Well... it will be a good home eventually. Late start for me due to events out of my control. Very patient so if you are allied now, I can wait for a couple to collapse to get full membership :)
  8. Rooster

[Recruiting] Rd 52 ScallyWags FS&G

Hiring Time left: 21.04 days.
  9. Rooster

[Taken] Looking for a Home

Homeless vet looking for a good home. Activity level to be determined. gmt -5 30+ rds of experience route TBD by needs about myself... easy to work with, easy on the eyes, sore back, mean wife who hates bush. acct mail- Rooster
  10. Rooster

[Full] ScallyWags Rd 50

ScallyWags is hiring.. No pressures - just for the fun of the game We have been around for a while with many returning players, but still looking to upgrade. Looking for good people, good players, good attitudes, not afraid to lose score/rank for a good battle. Are you aggressive? Like to...
  11. Rooster

[Recruiting] "the real" ScallyWags

rd 49 Looking for a few (or more) players to make us competitive in the "Real" Alliance group. IF you are that person and feel you can help make a difference, join us and bring a friend(not a multi) We are a FTF Alliance looking to improve our standing in the Allied community. Solid base of...
  12. Rooster

Admin locked

I have a member of my alliance that was locked today. Is there a way to find out if its permanent, temporary or why locked? I need or would like to know if I should kick or wait for his return based on the reason locked?
  13. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Kicked like the neighbors dog but still hanging around. ScallyWags needs a few good Men/Women WE have a long hard road in front of us and need a few new members to help us get back on our feet. Will accept good hard working members of all Ranks. Cheers, Rooster
  14. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Re- recruiting. Loyal players stayed, usual jumpers jumped. ScallyWags is recruiting and rebuilding after a slow start. We are an equal opportunity employer. All ages and experiences are welcome. Cheers,
  15. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

Recruiting for a new alliance for next round. Going to call it ScallyWags. If interested in playing bush while maintaining your real life duties and responsibilities, this could be for you. Yeah, retirement sux, I miss you guys. See you next round. Old people welcome, young people with respect...
  16. Rooster

Last Round for Rooster

Guys/Gals/Men/Women/kids and even you grandpa Spitfirer... I will miss many of you that have become friends/ mates/ people I have killed or people that have killed me and convos that have happened because of those attacks. I have been playing since round 15 when Free and spitfirer brought me...
  17. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

ScallyWags is looking for Members. Parted ways with few members recently and looking to better ourselves with live fresh bodies . Route/ not as important as understanding the one you have chose Activity/ must have some not 24/7 but enough to be allied Have fun, Have a life , play Bush...
  18. Rooster

[Recruiting] ScallyWags

In need of 1 new member.