Search results

1. L

Don’t use NoBreakSpace

Polo is stealing info on incoming mobs and this is why his alliance always knows where the real incoming is at! Quit using browser add-ons. You’ve been warned. PS This is totally unfounded intel. But it seems suspicious Polo is always in the top ranks. Conspiracy theory started.
  2. L

Top names of the round

This has always been my favorite thread every round. I always lie. Trust me Gravity is a myth. Earth sucks The universe implodes - no matter.. Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period. (I may be drunk, but I laughed)
  3. L

[Taken] Doooood

I am making an ill fated return for this upcoming round. Contactability is probably slim-to-none Activity will vary greatly I like to suicide
  4. L

Why so many bans?

The forums are dead, people. Everyone who is anyone is banned!
  5. L

Premier League Predictions

Here's how it goes: You pick the scores of each week's matches. If you get the correct score, 3 points. Correct result, 1 point; otherwise no points. Week 7 matches: Saturday 19/10 -------------------------------------- Newcastle United v Liverpool Arsenal v Norwich City Chelsea v...
  6. L

[Available] Looking for a pnap

Dudes, someone recruit me. I will log in maybe three times a week, be pretty worthless, but I am entertaining in politics.
  7. L

Oh hai

Someone make a world.
  8. L

[Taken] Supersexeh

Taken. Sorry to leave the rest of you heartbroken.
  9. L

5 retards dead

Half of America to go... http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/08/14/indiana.stage.collapse/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
  10. L

military unit order

Since you can re-arrange the order of your troops on the miltary and overview pages, I wish it could be extended into the hiring page as well, so you have complete continuity.
  11. L

Round 41 Awards

Alliance of the start: Hall of True Metal for killing TBP in 16 ticks of round start. Epic win.
  12. L

Can't I just win a round?

How many more rounds am I going to have to play? Haven't you all gotten tired of this game yet? I mean, seriously... Can't I just have a round "Me vs. the bots?" I doubt I'd win then, but at least give me some hope. Hurry up and quit everyone else.
  13. L

Oh West Brom, you make me laugh.

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/6764764/mls-soccer-san-jose-earthquakes-goalie-david-bingham-scores-90-yards-out
  14. L

Happy America Day!

|_______________________________________________________ |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%########################### |%*%%*%%*%%*%%*%########################### |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%########################### |%*%%*%%*%%*%%*%########################### |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%###########################...
  15. L

Alliance stats

Is there any reason you can only see 15 spots above/below yourself when looking at alliance stats? Say you've sent the most defs, but would like to see who has sent the least... you can't! I know this was discussed previously (or should have been), but my searching returned nothing. Anyhow...
  16. L

Injury?

Nevermind. Forgot atsan signed us up for war...
  17. L

Fame

I feel that your fame level drops far too slowly. How is anyone ever supposed to Outcast? Since L/F was introduced, I've never once seen anyone reach the majority of the red titles. I feel that their fame levels should be increased, or fame should decrease at a greater clip. Thoughts?
  18. L

Curious BRs - Returning troops

Thu 10th Aug, year 3. Noon Attacking [Target 1] Battle Report - Attacking [Target 1] [close] 435,427 allied Harrier attacked, killing 781,801 hostile staff. [close] 182,281 allied Ranger attacked, killing 46,428 hostile staff. [close] 526,604 hostile White Wizard zapped 69,533 allied staff...
  19. L

Special Weather Statement

A strong area of low pressure will drop into the region Sunday and persist into the middle of next week. This will bring gusty winds... much colder temperatures... and periods of rain along with high elevation snow. West to northwest winds ahead of the system Sunday and Monday will turn to the...
  20. L

[Taken] Got bored

Here I am, yet again. I think I'll be pretty inactive, looking for somewhere to hang out from time to time. Pnaps or alliance would be good. Looking for people who'd be on IRC, because I'll likely be there when I am online. Thanks for your interest :P