Search results

1. L

Don’t use NoBreakSpace

It’s actually pronounced “kaarl”
  2. L

Don’t use NoBreakSpace

Polo is stealing info on incoming mobs and this is why his alliance always knows where the real incoming is at! Quit using browser add-ons. You’ve been warned. PS This is totally unfounded intel. But it seems suspicious Polo is always in the top ranks. Conspiracy theory started.
  3. L

Top 5 Greatest Player Achievements

I had been going POM and rushed spies. I was the only one in the game with spies at the time, but the dude had his old alliance intel spam him like 10,000 times and i forgot to search for SAS :'( One of the worst moments, but still kinda funny to me
  4. L

Happy belated bday Santa Jose ;)

Happy belated bday Santa Jose ;)
  5. L

Top names of the round

This has always been my favorite thread every round. I always lie. Trust me Gravity is a myth. Earth sucks The universe implodes - no matter.. Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period. (I may be drunk, but I laughed)
  6. L

[Taken] Doooood

I am making an ill fated return for this upcoming round. Contactability is probably slim-to-none Activity will vary greatly I like to suicide
  7. L

Why so many bans?

The forums are dead, people. Everyone who is anyone is banned!
  8. L

Premier League Predictions

Here's how it goes: You pick the scores of each week's matches. If you get the correct score, 3 points. Correct result, 1 point; otherwise no points. Week 7 matches: Saturday 19/10 -------------------------------------- Newcastle United v Liverpool Arsenal v Norwich City Chelsea v...
  9. L

[Available] Looking for a pnap

Dudes, someone recruit me. I will log in maybe three times a week, be pretty worthless, but I am entertaining in politics.
  10. L

Oh hai

Someone make a world.
  11. L

[Taken] Supersexeh

Taken. Sorry to leave the rest of you heartbroken.
  12. L

5 retards dead

Half of America to go... http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/08/14/indiana.stage.collapse/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
  13. L

military unit order

Since you can re-arrange the order of your troops on the miltary and overview pages, I wish it could be extended into the hiring page as well, so you have complete continuity.
  14. L

Round 41 Awards

Alliance of the start: Hall of True Metal for killing TBP in 16 ticks of round start. Epic win.
  15. L

Can't I just win a round?

How many more rounds am I going to have to play? Haven't you all gotten tired of this game yet? I mean, seriously... Can't I just have a round "Me vs. the bots?" I doubt I'd win then, but at least give me some hope. Hurry up and quit everyone else.
  16. L

Oh West Brom, you make me laugh.

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/news/_/id/6764764/mls-soccer-san-jose-earthquakes-goalie-david-bingham-scores-90-yards-out
  17. L

Happy America Day!

|_______________________________________________________ |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%########################### |%*%%*%%*%%*%%*%########################### |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%########################### |%*%%*%%*%%*%%*%########################### |*%%*%%*%%*%%*%%###########################...
  18. L

Alliance stats

Is there any reason you can only see 15 spots above/below yourself when looking at alliance stats? Say you've sent the most defs, but would like to see who has sent the least... you can't! I know this was discussed previously (or should have been), but my searching returned nothing. Anyhow...
  19. L

Injury?

Nevermind. Forgot atsan signed us up for war...
  20. L

Fame

I feel that your fame level drops far too slowly. How is anyone ever supposed to Outcast? Since L/F was introduced, I've never once seen anyone reach the majority of the red titles. I feel that their fame levels should be increased, or fame should decrease at a greater clip. Thoughts?