Search results

1. Treedude

[Recruiting] Leftovers

Not that anyone still checks here, although folk who used to play with us might stop by. So on the off chance any old LO members see this, drop me a message if you want to join us again.
  2. Treedude

Alliances should be reduced to 10

Given the size of the player base I feel like Alliance limits should be reduced from 20 to 10. Discuss...
  3. Treedude

Christmas Number 1 UK - X-Factor vs RATM

Anyone else been following the battle for the number 1? If anyone isn't aware a Facebook/Twitter campaign was started to get people to buy Killing In the Name by Rage Against The Machine this week to get it to christmas number 1 in the UK ahead of the X-Factor winners (Joe McElderry) single. I...
  4. Treedude

Assassins Creed 2

Anyone got this yet? I've rented it from Lovefilm, expecting it to be waiting for me when I get back tonight, just wondering if anyones played it yet and has any early impressions. It's most definitely come at a bad time, my call of duty time will be getting seriously hammered for the next week...
  5. Treedude

Movember

Alright folks, some of you may already be aware of the glorious month of Movember but for those of you that aren't.....(cue usual email waffle cut and pasted directly) So as you can guess from the above I am currently rocking an awesome handlebar moustache and I am looking for sponsors to...
  6. Treedude

[Available] Looking for an alliance

Hey if anyone wants to have me I'm looking for an alliance, being solo never was for me really. I've gone PoM and have done all my techs, on for most of the day and occasionally at night (and have the ability to get online most nights if its absolutely needed). Not very high score at the...
  7. Treedude

It has been a while

Didn't want to get too off topic on that 1 other thread I've posted on. Only just discovered I can log in here at work so here I am, may well be drawn back in with something to pass the boredom during the day! Anyway how is everyone gettin on? Anyone I know still kicking about, usual people...
  8. Treedude

Calling any players from Amsterdam (or Holland)

I'm gonna be going to Amsterdam for a week in just over a week and I was wondering a few things. Firstly do any of you know a website or websites which has things like live music/comedy etc listed so I can see whats on when we're over there, and also (this is where it may help being from...
  9. Treedude

Edinburgh Fringe 2008

Just wondering if anyone on here is going to be in Edinburgh for the festival this August? Beast amount of top class comedians this year, was just wondering in case anyone is coming up and fancies going along with a bigger group of folk. I'll be making the most of living in Edinburgh for it for...
  10. Treedude

GTA IV

I can't believe there isn't a thread about this until now :o Anyone seen some of the new features for the new game? It looks like it's gonna be an absolute beast (online especially), I can't wait to get my copy, although my playing will be somewhat restricted for a while til these blasted exams...
  11. Treedude

Football Season Run In

Now that the football1 season is well and truly in the business end of things I was wondering what peoples predictions were? All the major leagues are still to be decided and most of them are still pretty damn close, then there's the champions league, the fa cup and the championship (which is...
  12. Treedude

Help! Power problems

Ok so this post won't be the most specific until wednesday but I'll put as much as I can atm. Few days ago, 5 minutes before i left my flat to come home for a week, my computer randomly switched itself off (never done that before and ive had it on pretty much all the time for ~2 years now). I...
  13. Treedude

PES 2008 - Xbox 360

Dunno how many of the xbox players have PES but id be up for getting a league on the go if we can get enough of us http://www.pesrankings.com seems a good website for keeping track and that but just wanna see how many folk have it so post up on here if you do and are up for some sort of league...
  14. Treedude

European Football draws

So whats everyone thinking of the draws for the next phases of the champs league/uefa cup? Personally i think in general the british teams have it fairly tough :P Man Utd got the hardest team they could have, Arsenal and Liverpool with the Milan teams is a difficult draw and Celtic got Barca...
  15. Treedude

Flash Games

Brought forward from the old forums I keep finding brilliant games on StumbleUpon, thought we should have a thread for great flash games people know of to pass the time during ticks (and the rounds come to think of it) so if you have any just post here :) I'll try and check back and edit all...