Recent content by Wouter

1. W

Round 84 Awards

Alliance of the Round: GCHQ; they won. Also, they had the roughest start because of the cheaters. Would have been interesting to see what would have happened without the cheaters. Best Offensive Alliance: don’t know Best Defensive Alliance: don’t know Honourable Mention Alliance: RU; if there...
  2. W

[Recruiting] The excitement!

You can sign up here to have a chance of me joining your alliance! Pro's: - No chosen route yet, although I might go tractors and nothing else - Adds sexyness to the alliance Cons: - Might quit playing again very soon - Just started
  3. W

BR Obnoxious vs. Pacifist Warriors | R42

Hey peeps, just to make it clear, there aint a big war going on or something, but I remember me liking to see the big BRs that happened. Here's the first one, happened this morning: Battle Report - Defending *** [****] [range] 8,888,888 allied Arsonist attacked, disabling 20,464,213 hostile...
  4. W

The Ar Mod story

I am too lazy to write a story, but if I would write it this it would be about Session Start: Thu Apr 08 11:11:52 2010 [12:27:10] <+IoF> this ally is so gonna be like pestiferous...to many egos :P Have fun playing the game, and cya when I pop on IRC now and then :) Wouter
  5. W

cya babes

After a long bushtarion career with some semi-quits now and then, I am finally quiting for real. I cannot find the time to play Bushtarion anymore, and tbh I am not sure if I actually want to. To follow the tradition I will list some names of people I played with and/or have special memories...
  6. W

{Meaby} A solution for future powerblocks

Ok, I have also done some thinking on the powerblock problem I assume the big strength of the (current) powerblock is the big numbers of players. I want to solve this by creating some kind of gouverment defence for allied players, so if you are in rank 5 ally, and 5 members from the rank 1 ally...
  7. W

Bug with Injuries

Hey peeps I just had a battle while attacking this is the BR: Battle Report - Attacking My Target [ID] [range] 2,186,418 allied Psychopathic Android attacked, killing 1,409,414 hostile staff. [range] 9,654,713 allied Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 25,859,981 hostile staff. [range]...