Recent content by warrior

1. W

Enough is Enough

After 50+ rounds and the game dying and cheating b***ards prospering i am done. :( Been accused of cheating is the final straw to break the camels back and yet again the Cheating F***ers have won yet again :( Been a blast in the past but now its pointless thanks for the memories and thanks...
  2. W

[Available] anyone want a noob

Looking for Alliance not 100% active but be on much as possible. Current route is Puppets but maybe willing to re-start if need route gmt =0 exp= LOADS :D
  3. W

[Available] Round 50

May join Alliance next round if anyone wants to take a noob on :P pm me with offers
  4. W

White Knights

Have got Fair Title but no white knights??? has things been changed or just a bug Thanks
  5. W

[Taken] Warrior

Looking for Alliance for new round, must have 3 places has i come with 2 other experienced payers willing to go any route am GMT +0 pm if interested Warrior
  6. W

[Taken] Who wants me?

I may join an alliance again next round. what can i offer you may ask? No defending No Activity No contacting No atacking Nothing Just ME What you got lose? NOTHING! But you Gain me! LOL Joking aside quite few know me and know what they getting, if i can get on i will, if im told to defend i...