Recent content by Steve_God

1. Steve_God

R79 - The Indifference Story

Full disclosure, I didn't write this - Cyro did :) Indifference with subtle Canasian Revolutionists So yea guys, those who are in-game obviously know Indifference has won the round, but I thought perhaps a short story sharing how we got to that point could be fascinating to some as it was...
  2. Steve_God

World starting Friday

3. Steve_God

This.

Saw this today, and it SOOOO related to Bushtarion like you wouldn't believe!
  4. Steve_God

Fill In A Survey for a Favour? Chance to win £20 Amazon Voucher

Hey peeps, One of my good friends is currently gathering some data for her studies, but is struggling to get the numbers she needs (currently around 100, and she needs over 300). If anyone has got a spare 15 minutes, any chance you could fill in the survey? There's a chance to win a £20 Amazon...
  5. Steve_God

GTA 5 - Multiplayer (xBox)

Storyline completed... Multiplayer comes out next week... Anyone crewing it up? Me, minifreak and Treedude (for that that remember him) are setup in one already if you want an invite :-)
  6. Steve_God

Blockbuster £10 Unlimited Summer Game Rental Deal

Hi Guys, Thought I'd give those of you in the UK the heads up that Blockbuster are offering unlimited game rentals for a tenner, from now until Sunday 8th September. I found out about it via here, and although there isn't much official info online, I popped into my local and there are posters up...
  7. Steve_God

[Full] Rank 1, Seeks Solo P-Naps For Final 12 Hours Of The Round

Yes, you read that right... For those that haven't been following, here's a brief update: MADAFAKAs has fallen, and while being uncontactable over the weekend, I thought I was told by the Leader to leave the ally and hit 2 weeks sleep. Turns out he didn't, but now being in sleep, I've no idea...
  8. Steve_God

Dax

Stop messaging people in-game with questions, only to get 'Our message could not be sent to [Dax] as they have the Friend Only option enabled.' in reply. Now you'll never know what I was going to reply with ;)
  9. Steve_God

R48 - Solo Group Land Trading

[Before anyone starts moaning about me posting IDs, I'm doing this for the same purpose that people have posted multi's - that being certain people are abusing the game, and at present there's a lack of active Admin to deal with it - If any Mods would prefer me to address this in another way...
  10. Steve_God

And now I remember why I hadn't played active in over 2 years...

A group of Solos at Ranks 1-5... Two alliances Ranked 1 and 2... Throw in a bunch of other high ranked solos... All massing on a Rank 3 alliance. So much for everyone joining together for the 'common good' to take down those at the top.
  11. Steve_God

[Taken] Looking for attacking partners (or P-Naps...)

I'm planning on staying solo so I can be slightly selfish this round and try to achieve some personal goals, however I'd be up for having a P-Nap or two to attack with from time to time. Only requirement is that you're normally online around UK office hours (approx 9.00 GMT to 17.00 GMT) in the...
  12. Steve_God

Bushtarion Negativity

The topic says it all really, but to expand: I have no objection to players destroying suggestions with well reasoned debate (or even a straight forward reason that they hadn't considered)... I even have no objection to the odd bit of personally player banter from time to time given the nature...
  13. Steve_God

Christmas Troll

I have only this to say...
  14. Steve_God

[Full] R41 - 'Combo' FTF Alliance

Hey peeps! Next round I'm planning on leading an alliance called 'Combo'. In short, we're not going FTW, we're going FTF, and playing the long game. No contactability required, just joining in on attacks if you're online. The aim is to get extreme effectiveness, by going for low init combo...
  15. Steve_God

eRepublik - Online Game

Hey guys, Quite a while back a link was posted about the game eRepublik. I've just wondering how many of you are still playing it? Reason I'm asking is that some in-game elections are only won by a handful of votes, and if we had a big enough group together with the common goal, could...