Recent content by Splatter

1. S

Double seeds produced per acre in age 5?

So this round with 5 minute ticks everyone's been getting twice as many seeds per day than previous rounds - and I think it's great :D I can get zeroed one day, then two days later have enough troops to attack again, rather than before where I'd have to wait a week. So I was thinking, if the...
  2. S

Are there any VB6 gurus out there?

'morning all :P So at college I've got my A2 computing coursework deadline approaching fast (three weeks) and my program is only about half done - meaning I really need to start doing work at home. Problem is I'm having serious problems getting my Visual basic 6 to work at home: In my project...
  3. S

Large Hadron Collider

As most know, the largest particle accelerator in the world is being turned on wednesday! Who appart from me is looking forward to it? I say looking forward to, I'm actually Exstatic about it :D I cannot wait to see whether they find the Higgs Boson or not.
  4. S

Bill Bailey for eurovision '08

Incase anyone hasn't seen yet http://www.billbailey.co.uk/latestnews/ ... ision.html Could this be the year where England actually wins?! :O
  5. S

AR calculator?

Well I just went an ingame message to someone, after sending it the page refreshed to display [Edited out link with ID, as your problem is solved -Darryl] Does anyone know what caused it? I'm just generally interested, I don't know if it was something to do With Ant's bushtoolkit, or whether...
  6. S

Bashing/waving question

Hey all :D I've just got confused about the whole bashing/waving topic. Basically: At what point does the waving of an alliance become the bashing of an alliance, or are they the same thing :/? And what is deemed 'bashing' in player to player (1on1) terms? Thanks in advance! Splatter.
  7. S

A good Co-op Wii FPS?

Hey all, well I'm looking into buying a FPS (First person shooter) with multiplayer ability for my Wii console, preferably something where you do the missions with both players, rather than shooting at each other :P But a general FPS will also do (I'm looking into Umbrella chronicles and...
  8. S

Bounty and Injuries

Hey all, just two small suggestions from me this day: Injury, I was just thinking it should account for Injured in the 'to15mil' codes; I went to hire to 15mil of gards, and ended up hiring 250k extra because it didn't account for it :D I'm not really complaining - but it could affect those on...
  9. S

Your best mistakes

Admit it, we all make mistakes :P So here's the question - what are you funniest mistakes? I'll try and start the ball rolling with a quote from one of my alliance members and friends (he wasn't joking :P)-
  10. S

Developments

You know what to do! :D and yay, first development of the round 8) You are currently constructing 'Training Camp', 0% complete, finished in 67 ticks [15-12-2007, 13:00]