Recent content by Souls

1. Souls

Happy Birthday Podunk!

Oregon power!
  2. Souls

ID 1 is a cheater

He starts with 20 more acres than everyone and is immune to drive-bys. I will not stand for this injustice. If this game is supposed to be fair then why does he start off so much more strongly than everyone else?!
  3. Souls

New Computer

Mostly looking to Weeble or Markb for this one, but just wanting a second (or third :P) opinion on what I'm about to spend a bunch of money on. Motherboard: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131398 ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard - $99.99...
  4. Souls

Souls is tired.

He commands one of you underlings to sleep. Sleep, my peons. Sleep. Let your dreams fly with the night. Forget your daughters.
  5. Souls

So...

I herd u liek mudkipz.
  6. Souls

Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36800673/ns/us_news-environment/ RIP, Gulf of Mexico :(
  7. Souls

WTB Intel

Can we have the ability to buy however many intel reports that we want? Honestly, I'm tired of buying in increments of 150. We're limited to how many time we can scan someone already :P
  8. Souls

[Available] Souls available, inquire within

I have surplus Souls, must be gotten rid of. EVERYTHING MUST GO. You haul. - Good Quality - Not Damned - Some might be a little damaged, you can just toss those tho. Please come and get them off my hands. They will be sitting out front with a large sign that says "PLEASE PICK ME UP", no...
  9. Souls

Mibbit and Netgamers

This is more a question directed at Markb, but does Netgamers limit the amount of connections from Mibbit based on where they're coming from, or just Mibbit in general? I know this was a problem you got around, and I'm curious about using it for a league that I'm in that wants to set up an IRC...
  10. Souls

DotA - Defense of the Ancients

Anyone?!
  11. Souls

^o^ have declared war on our alliance!

I'll crush you like a bug! BRING IT OOOOOOONNNNNNNN:evil:
  12. Souls

Myoozacks

I need some more stuff to listen to, and I trust all your tastes - so fire away! :D
  13. Souls

Veteran Player award bug

Do Private worlds count towards your seasoned player/veteran player awards? I'm thinking that they do, unintentionally, because I have 7 W1 rounds and I already have my veteran player award. :P
  14. Souls

Serious business poll

[15:14] <Calamity> most girls are indeed cuter with something in their mouth WELL?!
  15. Souls

Forums need more orange.

If this thread isn't orange each time I refresh, the world shall end! LET THE ORANGE ENSUE