Recent content by pinpower

1. pinpower

Hello my friends

Hello. Simple. What is new? What's happening? Hope anyone I played with before is well and anyone new is equally as well (maybe slightly less...I don't know you ;p) No seriously. Been a while...anyone feels like filling me in, and then telling me about the state of the game, I'd be much...
  2. pinpower

Dead Island

Anyone playing? I picked it up on launch day and although ive only played about 5/6 hours im really liking it. Mainly cos of the co-op system, its done really well so you can hop in and out of other players games. If anyone is playing for Xbox add me and we'll play, GT is pinp0wer
  3. pinpower

Nintendo 3DS

Anyone else got one? Got mine on release last week, awesome piece of kit!!! I've only got Street Fighter for it at the mo as im low on cash and waiting on may/june when alot of awesome games come out. If anyone else has one and fancies a game on Street Fighter let me know :D
  4. pinpower

Anyone speak fluent Chinese that can translate something for me?

Tried using online translators etc and get a rough idea but alot of it comes out nonsense. Give me a PM if you can give it a go. Thanks :D
  5. pinpower

Happy Birthday Weeble!!!!!

Happy birthday old chap! You don't have a year on your date of birth so im going to assume you are 69 years of age. Congratulations!!! :new-bday: True story.
  6. pinpower

Happy Birthday Toby!!!

Toby is a god amongst men. I love him and everything he stands for. Happy birthday love muffin. (Woopla) :D
  7. pinpower

The Dutch are so tasty!

WOOOO Win! :P
  8. pinpower

Serious question!!!

How do YOU like your steak? I like mine...RARE! Edit: It appears the above question just doesn't give enough information...so... Salad or Veg? Chips or Potatoes (Please specify)? Sauce? Pepper/BBQ/Red wine maybe...? WE NEED TO KNOW PEOPLE!!! ;) Happy Denster? ;)
  9. pinpower

Desperation to get a Global Statistic

Annoys me. Look at the current "Nosy Neighbour" and "Very Intriguing" stat. Just Drive By-ing their own ID to get top stat. I did contemplate doing it myself just to annoy them but it got boring very fast. Simple gripe over. :D Edit: They could be trying to get the relevant user awards i...
  10. pinpower

Halo 3:ODST

Does anyone have this yet? I remember seeing this ages ago and being really excited as i have been a really big fan of the whole Halo series, but now im not sure whether its worth buying this (at least not right away). The Gamespot Review gives it a 9.0 and all the reviews are pretty high so...
  11. pinpower

Temporarily bring back Voting on games sites.

I posted this on the "No New Advertising" thread: But as thats a gripe thread i thought i would make it an actual suggestion. This was recently suggested here But i thought i would post a fresh thread as im suggesting it is brought back, giving no rewards (as to avoid any problems with unfair...
  12. pinpower

Happy Birthday Bruce!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Woop! You've made it to 22! Have this dancing badger as a reward... ;)
  13. pinpower

[Taken] Looking for 2 reasonably active Pnaps.

Im playing this round solo as theres alot of stuff going on at the moment and im not sure of my commitment (so dont want to join an alliance only to let them down). So anyway, looking for 2 PNAPS. I'll be moderately active (6+ hrs per day roughly) so preferably looking for people who will be...
  14. pinpower

Happy Birthday Adam (Silence)!!!

Happy Birthday mate!!! Have a good one! Dont get too drunk, or if you do make sure ollie has got the camera near by!!! ;) They grow up so fast... hehe
  15. pinpower

[Full] Fun times with Fail.

No longer leading but this sexy man is: http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2922 ;)