Recent content by Paul Aka Hailstone

1. P

[Recruiting] Ghost Ship

Looking for a good place to either chill or go all out, looking for fun players looking to turn the tables on this round and have a dabble. Mail me in PM for more details
  2. P

Time of Length for naps

I think the Nap kick in should be lower than the current 70 odd ticks i think it shouldn't be the same time as alliance but fairly close at least i feel it out puts solos that wish to pair up at the beg of the round why should they wait longer than if 3 people went into an alliance? Yeah they...
  3. P

For the Future

As i rushed this one i was looking at a real PW 5 min ticks for 2 weeks maybe a 50 person with 5 members be ten teams? This will be happen when next pay check so a few weeks to define all detail about it, i think team based if possible let me know thoughts and will note it all down if anyone...
  4. P

Late warning sorry!

Right late warning i know but it wont let me set it any later stupid thing, couldnt do more peeps as skint and yes i know it wont be even number. Title: Low funds low acres WAR Game Mode: Standard Ticking: No Ticks Start: 19/05/12, 16:50 Tick Speed: Every 5 minutes Ticks: 0 /...
  5. P

Who do i contact with Land Farming

I was just looking for targets and found two id's where one keeps running from the other and one tick he see's he can block the inc then run who do i contact?
  6. P

Multiple Rounds, variety of lengths

Ok i seen this in other games but how about multiple main rounds which people can play as in if people would like a fast action based round 5 min tick which has shorter rounds (Mini Rounds), if they want the "Default" game then the usual 10 min same length, and for those not active or like long...
  7. P

Round 44 Battle Reports?!

Well i see some alliance have been hit badly yet no one has posted i am surrprised! :O anyone willing to show good or bad?
  8. P

[Recruiting] Pringles Need To Pop

Hi peeps if looking for an alliance we are now recruiting Mail Us AHQ!Pringles Nick IRC Route Timezone Contactable Or Find Hailstone in IRC and send me a pm Many Thanks and remeber once you pop you just can't stop ;)
  9. P

[Available] For Round 43

Hey Looking for a home for Round 43 Happy for the route to be selected or to choose can be on IRC i am full time and can do upto 9 days before a day off can be occasionally active when at home im on basically so fairly often not FTW though i just want a laugh kill a few save a few PM or reply...
  10. P

Where's Azzer? (Locked)

My question is where is Azzer and who is going to actually update this game and implement these ideas? Fri 28th May, 2010. 09:23:20. Time for a post or update me thinks......:shock:
  11. P

Thought I'll Pop In

Hey again all, since getting the net back etc thought i'll pop in was very shocked on many things like updated overview message rank 600 odd when i started :O but still a few people around which is nice to see, none the less very sadden when i saw my first tick rank. :(