Recent content by nightwish

1. N

Well i'm out soon

Well ... This was fun comming back for a round of bushtarion for a summer break. I had so much fun playing this game over the years since 2003 that i just felt i needed to play a last one before a teaching year that i know will be long and hard on me. I have the time to finish this round and...
  2. N

Could someone get Azzer online for 5 minutes?

Just to ban that multi account abuser (we all know what id so no name and shame here) I mean since he doesn't even try to hide it, just ban his main accound and it's done. (Wouldnt ask Azzer to investigate and stuff since i know he is sick but if someone could get him active on Facebook or...
  3. N

Prime world

Been a long time since the last time i actually came here to this forum but i thought i could maybe come back here to see if any or you guys ever played prime world. It's a moba game that i found recently and is it's early stages as a game but is one of the moba/rpg who shows the most promise...
  4. N

bribing and convert

i've been searching a little in the manual and i dind't seen anything to that but if i remember well wasn't there a rule against willingly letting your units get bribed or converted by someone ? Can someone show me where that rule is if it exist ? thanks.
  5. N

bashing repeatetly for bounty?

i think the bounty system should be changed all together, some alliances out there ( i would guess the powergroup of 5 alliances) are simply also bashing smaller alliances to zero EVERY PLAYERS of these alliances just so they can collect bounties, so the situation is that you get some top 5...
  6. N

[Taken] needing an alliance

i am a returning player needing an alliance. have experience in coordinating attacks and defence as well as leading alliances myself (for the 2 rounds where i lead ''who cares''). I am not looking to be on top activity this round but i should still be online for some times and be contactable by...