Recent content by Jimbo2189

1. Jimbo2189

Round 87 awards

Alliance of the Round: OF congrats on the win with a cool route set up - last tick domination. Best Offensive Alliance: DC caused us (MWHB) all sorts of issues in our war - whoever organised it on their side was excellent. Kept us guessing as the tactics changed with every wave. OF did a good...
  2. Jimbo2189

Round 86 Awards

Been over a decade since i posted in the bush forum.... but there we are! Alliance of the Round: I guess one needs to (reluctantly ;)) tip the hat to TBA for their political skill and effort for going into that win. Best Offensive Alliance: OH - using Dachi's spreadsheet :). On an incoming...
  3. Jimbo2189

Starting with Zero Acres

As we know - the round starts with you automatically recieving 5 glourious acres from the government, and a very generous present this is too. However the round start has been like this as far as I can remember, this means that everyone has their own tactics for the starting ticks of the round...
  4. Jimbo2189

Strange Laptop problem!

My laptop is being a bit weird, it takes exactly 4 times to turn on everytime - but needs the power cable to do so - if its running on battery it take about 5-10 times. Ive tried rebooting but doesnt really help (it does for about a week or so), and it has been doing this for the past two...
  5. Jimbo2189

[Taken] Any space in the Inn?

Does anyone have any space for one more in a FTW alliance. I started the round a few days late and wasnt really sure if i was going to play the round or not, but I have kind of got myself hooked again! buggar! Im currently top 75 and over 3k land - well at the moment, I seem to be drawing...
  6. Jimbo2189

away......again!

Once again, and this time after a month break from a real round i logged in to bush and didnt have that sense of interest, i looked down and my tent wansnt pitched :? so i'm going to have another break from bush, plus i think i need to for the sake of my degree which i currently raping me in...
  7. Jimbo2189

Alliance Land.

this is quite a big suggestion but i feel as though a whole new and individual tactic for alliances will induce more people to create and be in alliances. Now as it stands you have to start by buying empy land for you allaince. My suggestion is that alliance have land in the way that the...
  8. Jimbo2189

Grip about being Solo with slight suggestion

Im officially never going to be Psolo again unless there is some way of stopping you loosing most of your land after you get zeroed. It just really pisses me off that players who are less than half your score even AFTER you get zeroed can steal over and some well over 1k EACH of hard earnt...
  9. Jimbo2189

Funniest messages defenders have mailed you

I get quite annoyed with the constant flaming etc. But a few make me gigle: Subject: go on then I dare you. Come zero me. errr ok!! Subject: uh? your gonna take my land. I would rather you sent lets instead of flack. Subject: Seriosly dont attack me, your so gay. Whats your problem...
  10. Jimbo2189

Back again.

hello all, im back again even though im sure no one remembers, long time ago, think my last decient round was back in the age of the GILF, where Steve_God ruled with an iron fist and a pink umbrella, cant actually remeber any of my previous names even though i am sure i made portal that round so...