Recent content by fRe3kiLL

1. fRe3kiLL

No Honour?

I just attacked a guy 81% of my score, and received no honour. Was thinking this might be a bug :( This is the first time that I've attacked this ID, and i had sent at ETA 5, combination of lethals/INN/NLT/NLD, so can't see why i gained nothing from it...
  2. fRe3kiLL

Most pathetic alliance thus far!!!

hands down, IMO, BARCODE!!!!! WHY? for the simple fact that they have repeatedly, and annoyingly tried to progress either best bud, or their little brother's from gaining land or getting a nice portal spot for stealer, by letting that poor person, which is between 1 - 15% of my score....join 2...
  3. fRe3kiLL

SPAM Everywhere!!!!!

What is up with this damn SPAM links popping up everywhere? :x I though there was at least some kind of security check in place for these automated-bot-registrations nonsense... :s Is there anything that can stop this onslaught of spamming??? :eating: Go forth Azzer(and Mods)....vanquish this...
  4. fRe3kiLL

Gripe about CRIME!!!!

went to work at 9 this morning, came back for lunch and they had broken into my home.... :( GPS, External HDD, POWER TOOLS(Circular saw and angle grinder), and some other tools stolen. About R 9000 worth gone and no insurance :( :( I honestly hope that person forcefully shoves my grinder into...
  5. fRe3kiLL

P-UNIT availability??

I know this is a stupid question, but when exactly are the P-Units available for the whole playerbase? is it 11 days before round end?