Recent content by Dvs

1. Dvs

Player base and state of game

Fair play. Not saying PU are the key to having fun, just saying its p2w xD The stronger/more options u have will probably have a positive effect on the fun to be had.. ie pawning more noobs. I know a guy who has saved his land twice this round through buying GC lol Thats mad p2w. Long story...
  2. Dvs

the difference is theyre not ftw lool. if youre ftw youre basically strong armed into getting p-units. Granted, not everyone in the alliance HAS to get them, IE, pom.
  3. Dvs

Thats your opinion and P2W to many (not just me good self) means, if u can spend irl money to get an advantage in any way shape or form, its p2w, because youre buying an advantage! P-units give u an advantage, there go it p2w. Every game nowadays has some form of microtransaction, the...
  4. Dvs

I didn't add it because it's basically the same contradiction. You just need to learn how to play the route differently to if you had the p-unit or pick a route like Pom, rpg or the like where the p-unit isn't as "needed". Isn't as needed" basically saying they kinda are. Hypno is a very...
  5. Dvs

actully my definition is much broader than yours, and as such, many games can and do fall under my definition of p2w.. like so many other people outside this game. "I mean, you could just pay to support the game that you play instead of expecting everything for free. $5 is negligible in the...
  6. Dvs

You must be delusional if you actually think there is no advantage to BUYING p-units. I've seen first hand people buying GC to save land. As mentioned before, p2w doesn't mean you win the game out right.. Azzar is clearly capitalising on people's competitiveness, if p-units were **** and...
  7. Dvs

P2w doesn't mean you win the game out right. It's means if you can buy an advantage you wouldn't have had otherwise, or give you options you wouldn't of had otherwise it's pay 2 win. Also an entire mechanic is behind a paywall.. bribing. Cloners don't count because they so ****.
  8. Dvs

I be but a simple white boi and heres my take on the situation. This player-base is a joke. Not only are they cult like, where they can't even admit the simple fact this game is p2w, and no new players will come because of that fact.. but they a bunch of brain-dead retards too. Not enough...