Recent content by DestroyerofMen

1. DestroyerofMen

[Recruiting] God save the Bush in Rd 47

Currently recruiting for a themed alliance for next round. Planning on being a ftf alliance thatll do as well as the group mentality decides to do. We will be causing as many headaches as possible while having fun and joking around. We have a couple spots to fill and would like to fill those...
  2. DestroyerofMen

[Taken] Looking for a Home for rest of Round

Looking for a good home to finish the round with: I am: GMT-4 Puppet (completely teched) high activity IRC cabable/contactable(if needed) top200 score Just wanna find a home for me and my puppets. contact for more info.
  3. DestroyerofMen

Back from the Dead

hey ya'll, havnt played in about 3 years and decided that i had a little time to kill and come back, what have i missed? lol
  4. DestroyerofMen

[Available] Rd 37

after two rounds off, ive decided to comeback and give this little shindig another go. somewhat noobish aint going to lie, but i have enough exp. to do some good damage. Name: Tony IRC: Kamakaze GMT: -5 Route: whatever is needed Activity: 8+ not looking to FTF or FTW just looking to be...
  5. DestroyerofMen

new to this strange world

hey yall im a new player to the game and i figured id drop by and say my proper hellos to everyone :D, id be more than happy to hear tips or anything ud like to share. im from ohio so hopefully ill run into a few on here lol :D