[Warning Big post] Last round print screens

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
the screenshot clearly shows that by the first thursday of the round, so 6 days in, your ally had stolen 11k from Discworld, and next to nothing from any of the other active alliances, with the rest of your acres coming from solos or the smaller alliances that hadn't dealt or taken any damage from/to your attacks besides land loss

make of that what you will :p

This round TK (Rank 2) have lost 4k to Jukebox but it doesn't show up in Jukebox ally stats...

i know, this is because of their being no other damage being dealt between the 2 sides, kills/bribes/counter-steals

just as its possible that there were grabs that Klepto had made from SNE/CU last round without losing anything or killing anything (which i did actually say if you'd read it properly)

LS_

Pruner
I read it and posted because the second bit of your post mentioned "smaller alliances and solos" and "make of that what you will".

Also cos I got excited about finding out about the land with no damage thing. Learning FTW.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I read it and posted because the second bit of your post mentioned "smaller alliances and solos" and "make of that what you will".

Also cos I got excited about finding out about the land with no damage thing. Learning FTW.

lol.. silly ell-ess <3

edd

Tree Surgeon
I don't remember seeing a DW list pre ticks and I'm pretty sure we didn't place a spy in DW. As far as I recall we were sent the info in the same way other allies were.

^^ i agree

And as for everyone going on about klepto hitting dw .. unless everyone as forgotten its a WAR game, the all point of playing it is to steal land from others.

But then ive always said i seem to play a different game to 99% of the rest of bushtarion.

ps. i dont agree with people placing spys even i have some standards when it comes to a war game.

Personally i see very little difference in using an id list you obtain from a spy you plant and one you get from somebody who leaves/gets kicked and gives out the id list, either way its poor play.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Personally i see very little difference in using an id list you obtain from a spy you plant and one you get from somebody who leaves/gets kicked and gives out the id list, either way its poor play.

Agreed. Pretty sure similar has occurred again this round, as always.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Compare with Jukebox's current alliance stats, and MyLittlePwnies alliance stats. Doesn't seem so out of the ordinary.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol.. I wish ally stats showed more.. or at least showed all the information.. its so misleading..

marvin

Tree Surgeon
25884375425123259506423.jpg
4853_114253048011_778323011_2762029.jpg

Edited due to fear of retaliation.

Last edited: