Best names of Round 39

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Well at least I can prove azzer isn't dead, I find it funny how quick this got fixed and yet there was someone cheating all last round and nothing was done.

wow, so you managed to prove something. Now you earnt the tiniest amount of respect

oh wait -_-

Caranthir

Harvester
Don't know where else to post this, not that anyone doing what I'm about to whine about will read this....

If you get attacked by an ally at this point in the round, it does not mean they planted a spy in your alliance. The development Spy is done. Any player worth a damn can use this to compile a full ID list of an alliance (unless there is someone in that alliance not defending/getting defended).

So if you got massed in the last 10ish hours until the end of the round, you can thank the development spy. Not an actual person spying on you. Or the player named Spy (unless he decided to plan an attack).

/end rant

Davs

Garden Designer
I have no idea where that came from, but I shall say this:

LIES! SECRETS AND LIES!!!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Don't know where else to post this, not that anyone doing what I'm about to whine about will read this....

If you get attacked by an ally at this point in the round, it does not mean they planted a spy in your alliance. The development Spy is done. Any player worth a damn can use this to compile a full ID list of an alliance (unless there is someone in that alliance not defending/getting defended).

So if you got massed in the last 10ish hours until the end of the round, you can thank the development spy. Not an actual person spying on you. Or the player named Spy (unless he decided to plan an attack).

/end rant

I've gathered ally lists using masses of fly-overs before.. Its not impossible to get a partial ally-listing in the first 48 hours w/o spies.. it just takes a bit more work :p

Caranthir

Harvester
Yes I know LS, but having whispers of using a spy b/c we massed someone this morning after spies were out is just silly. But people who think that don't read forums, so no one really cares.

You can even make some decent partials pre-round using public IDs

No-Dachi

Official Helper
I've gathered ally lists using masses of fly-overs before.. Its not impossible to get a partial ally-listing in the first 48 hours w/o spies.. it just takes a bit more work :p

It's even fairly easy, if you and some mates strategically targets the IDs you cluster together.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

It's even fairly easy, if you and some mates strategically targets the IDs you cluster together.

i can fly-over everyone in the top 200 ranks within a few minutes.. ^_^ but ye, teamwork ftw!

Cara - people ALWAYS complain about being spied on when they get massed.. or when the offensive coordinator figures out where real defense is, or when you figure out who someone is by their play style.. (hero last-round anyone?)

its best to just ignore them.. :) or do like me and piss them off so they stop talking :p

No-Dachi

Official Helper
The point is that you need to force players to send/receive defence in order to knit smaller groups of IDs together, and that's a lot easier if you're not the sole attacker (makes it kind of obvious) :p

dave

Harvester
Yes I know LS, but having whispers of using a spy b/c we massed someone this morning after spies were out is just silly. But people who think that don't read forums, so no one really cares.

You can even make some decent partials pre-round using public IDs

i was guilty of thinking that.
until a player explained his methods to me. it just made me realise he was alot smarter than i am!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Got Any Grapes

Save A Virgin -- Go Fuk Yourself

goalkeeper of arsenal <-- this ID is a bot.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Dear Pro(no)t,

You have received a warning at Bushtarion Forums.

Reason:
-------
impersonating a modkipz
-------

Original post:
www.tiniwinistringbikini.com
Dear atsanjose,

You have received a warning at Bushtarion Forums.

Reason:
-------
Keep on topic
-------

Original post:
http://bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6946
remember to forget you forgot me
HalfManHalfDog.ImMyOwnBestFriend

bool cory stro

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Bushtarion Forums
Warnings serve as a reminder that you fail at trolling and that your internets are reduced to zero.

All the best,
This guy
fonz1.jpg