html code on oveview etc?

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
im sure you use to be able to put html code on the overview message and in the alliance public view message.

alas no more ? or is it just me ?

:(

still works in journal at least

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
im sure you use to be able to put html code on the overview message and in the alliance public view message.

Yeah it was glitching out and stuff. Flip found some awesome HTML-based exploits, too.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

Yeah it was glitching out and stuff. Flip found some awesome HTML-based exploits, too.

exploits...anything so bad that it needed to be removed all together? pitty

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

exploits...anything so bad that it needed to be removed all together? pitty

You can irreversibly hide the incoming screen with it.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
i can concieve this being true of the maintain alliance page. as the rcruitment alliance message etc.. is viible on the your alliance screen. and as such you can interfer with the rest of that page. which makes it very difficult to get to the maintain alliance link and undo what you have done

especially if the code isnt fully finished. but the overview page i didnt think could have any affect on anything but the overview page... and that can be removed and altered from the mantain alliance page. so as long as recruitment messages and the public alliance page is not html there is no reason why the overview could not have been left surely? unless you really balls around with it and end up removing the navigation bar on the right of the screen

anyway i guess there is so many good suggestions etc out there, that even if it can be switched back wwith no detrement, its not a priority. I just liked having the ability to lay things out and make things clearer than the conventional BB code alone allows.