visible statistics

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
when i look at value of enemies killed, distracted or bribed world rankings, i can only see my value.

when i look at value of enemies disabled i can see everyones scores in the top ten and around me.

when i look at values that have been disabled/killed/distracted/bribed. i can't see any of the stats apart from mine. im also awear that i have before been rank 1 for enemies disabled.....is it by gaining the rank one and award that i can now see the values of enemies disabled, or because im in that range. or because every one can see that stat but for some reason none of the others

can someone who perhaps has the stat previously for value of enemies killed/distracted/bribed comment on what they see on the stats page when looking at statistics rankings.

disabled_world_rankings
(i see values)

distracted_world_rankings
(i don't see values)

killed_world_rankings
(i don't see values)

does every one else see what i see or do they see no values next to peoples ingame names?

what about other stats people have recieved b4 that would be useful to see...
money spent in 1 tick (i dont see values)

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
atsan dont take this the wrong way...but you cant answer that question because you like me already have the brutish thug award

seee!

assuming your right, my next question would be why is the value of enemies disabled visible to every one. but values for distracted, killed and bribed enemies isnt. Its a bit annoying really. id rather none be visible or all be visible.

and why not the amounts had distracted bribed and killed.

assuming your wrong and infact you can see the stats visibly for those you have achieved awards for allready, then i would have no further questions. ....except maybe can some one confirm if this holds true paricularly for the money spent in one tick stat, or any and all other stats. if some one got that award in a past round, id be intrigued to see if you can see everyone elses values.

edit:

turns out you are correct regardless. i got some one else to test it.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
The only one I see is enemies disabled, I can't see the numbers for everyone else on the other stats.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
willy, you're correct. It seems odd that there would be a discrepancy between certain stats showing the values for the top 10, and others not being shown. I've always felt it should be consistent, either way.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
willy, you're correct. It seems odd that there would be a discrepancy between certain stats showing the values for the top 10, and others not being shown. I've always felt it should be consistent, either way.

Agreed.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Agreed.

Indeed. In fact I think I have suggested this change before but Azzer was busy doing more important things like counting how many skittles come in a packet. We've always wondered how many EXACTLY and now we know. Hurrah for Azzer.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

Agreed.

Indeed. In fact I think I have suggested this change before but Azzer was busy doing more important things like counting how many skittles come in a packet. We've always wondered how many EXACTLY and now we know. Hurrah for Azzer.

I concur!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
says the person that joined.. within the past 5 days.. :p

I joined the forums in '09, but I've been playing the game for a long time - It doesn't make my opinion less valid than someone that joined in say, '07.
I hope said sir moves on to hammer people this round.