• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Make bountyhunting more interesting and discourage bottom feeding all in one

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Today there is little reason to fear having a red title for solo's as they usually keep their AR high, since n00bs make potshots at them.

Now, why not instate that your max AR modifier is capped by (100% - current bounty rate)?

For most it would be no big consequence, but for the constant bottom feeders it will be a significant reason to start doing honorable attacks. When you AR maxes at 50 og 40 % you will be a much easier target.

Naturally it would not give the same impact for allied players, but I'm sure the bright minds of the player base would be able to come up with a solution.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
Not a bad idea.

Similar ones have been bandied about, like having insurance/injuries on a dynamic % rather than fixed based on your h/f, provide another incentive to play 'nice'. :p

anything that discourages getting a red title I'm all for. ^^

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
Horrible idea. Bounty is already a huge deterrent - I see no reason that solo's should be nerfed anymore than it already has in (semi)-recent times. Plus the fact that most bottom feeders are allied - not solo, makes this even less thought out .

Walking_Death

Harvester
Horrible idea. Bounty is already a huge deterrent - I see no reason that solo's should be nerfed anymore than it already has in (semi)-recent times. Plus the fact that most bottom feeders are allied - not solo, makes this even less thought out .

Agreed. I think that bounty isn't enough of a deterrent myself, as I made clear in my own neglected suggestion, but I was thinking of alliances. Solos keep their **** together because of bounties. And as IAS said, those bottom feeders are all allied. How do you think you get to the top? HINT: Look at the top alliances honors.

P.S. : I'm taking a wild guess and saying that you want to hit a solo with low honor, but keep triggering AR :p

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
the top allies are "dishonorable" because they have no decent "honorable" targets :p

I quite literally have 0 honorable targets, and Im sitting on 7.5tril in seeds..

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
Nah, I have not made a singel attack below 70% this round, and I have triggered perhaps three times all in all.

I understand the plight of the top dogs, as they have no targets left in honorable range, but to be fair, they are not that much of a problem, they outgrows the ones below, and cannot attack them any more, problem solved (for the ones below at least, the ones at the top may encounter terminal boredom).

And to be honest, most of the people I have been hunting in the range 75-300 area with high bounties are solo, not allied!

Walking_Death

Harvester
the top allies are "dishonorable" because they have no decent "honorable" targets :p

I quite literally have 0 honorable targets, and Im sitting on 7.5tril in seeds..

send out and I'll help you out with your overabundance of land and wealth... :mrgreen:

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
bad-idea, bounty is a pretty valuable strategy for playing puppets solo.

i would rather see that the bounty level affects insurancegains

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

send out and I'll help you out with your overabundance of land and wealth... :mrgreen:

Never said I had too much land or wealth, merely too few targets :p Why don't you grow? That would give me some targets and solve the issue! :D

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

What he said.

And LS - You were the first red titled alliance this round. Sure you haven't been hitting honourably at all this round tbf!

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Do this and the charismatic bunkers players will no longer be :(

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

What he said.

And LS - You were the first red titled alliance this round. Sure you haven't been hitting honourably at all this round tbf!

to be fair. it is knida the natue of the ftw alliance. for a few attacks you may be honourable.... after the time you start getting capped because of third development, and before the big alliance battles/bashing starts, its optimal to be honourable for the better grabs. but since klepto started allie attacking only a few days in there was no time to be honourable and be ftw for the majority of those in that alliance.

on topic: i agree with atsanjose, some routes already have a hard time of it and are very unlikely to be honourable (puppets and bunkers for example) but rely on being solo and having AR to survive, also it only affects solo.....ergo i think this is a bad idea

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

Never said I had too much land or wealth, merely too few targets :p Why don't you grow? That would give me some targets and solve the issue! :D

I was as honorable as I "could" be with mass gurus for my ally and no route developments that make it easier for land :p