Starcraft 2

Souls

Official Helper
Workaround for custom maps has been out for like two or three weeks, by the way now. :D

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I now haz the beta. Hit me up! "ChuckWillis"

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think mine is the same, same name twice.

Though tbh I don't think I'll play again - This game is going to be released agessss after C+C3, yet it is REMARKABLY similar. (everything from resources to the look of a lot of the units)

I found the beta quite boring.

tomtree

Head Gardener
I think mine is the same, same name twice.

Though tbh I don't think I'll play again - This game is going to be released agessss after C+C3, yet it is REMARKABLY similar. (everything from resources to the look of a lot of the units)

I found the beta quite boring.

C+C3? Starcraft is being released pretty soon; 27th June i believe.

and for a fair few games i found SC2 beta awefull really boring and i just couldnt really play it properly. though now i really love it and have found out there are so many different strategies, counter strategies, etc. plus i can get it to work on my shitty graphics card which is always a bonus. :)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
keep finding randoms who play sc2.

Thought i'd bump to make sure you guys join #broodwar if you do! We've finally increased our regulars from 4.5 from the past year or something (permanently!) :p

tomtree

Head Gardener
i havnt been able to play at uni as for some reason my internet here blocks in updater and i have spoken to them but they wont let me get round it... when i go home at xmas will be playing again though!!

vlad

Harvester
i havnt been able to play at uni as for some reason my internet here blocks in updater and i have spoken to them but they wont let me get round it... when i go home at xmas will be playing again though!!

Download the update off a file share website then? That way you still get it. Perfectly legal

TehPantz

Head Gardener
dodcraft.jpg