• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Flaktor Tractor

Walking_Death

Harvester
Now that Tractors have been armornerfed, could they be ETA 6 now? That way, it's still slow, but gives an option to have some armored INN flak. And that flak isn't overly powerful. Just an idea. Flame away.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I've been curious to see how much they were nerfed, but I've yet to develop Engineering in any of the rounds since they were changed.

I'd like to see some BRs before deciding whether or not they warrant a lowering of the ETA.

deathscythe

Weeder
last round i used a bunch of tractors and still ran through rank 2/3 ally. eta 6ish could be done but i dont see the need for it

Walking_Death

Harvester
last round i used a bunch of tractors and still ran through rank 2/3 ally. eta 6ish could be done but i dont see the need for it

I think there's something that you're leaving out there (i.e., how many LETs did you send, how many defenders, were you train-raping them) :p.

deathscythe

Weeder
no trainrape or masssive same tick sending did have a bunch of lets (was nano) but not an impossible amount