Black Ops

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The perks are different to mw2. Hardline pro lets you change your, or any of your team mates / enemies carepackages if its not good (1 chance). Which is epic considering in perk 1 slot the only other good one is ghost (invisible on radar).

Footsteps are 45% quieter than in cod4 and mw2 which makes sound whoring alot harder in this game and drop shotting took some getting used to with the stupid dive thing :p

At the moment i am using:

Primary - Galil w/ reflex sight and silencer
Secondary - Not used much so far but got the python extended mags.

Lethal - Frag grenade (x2 due to warlord pro)
Non lethal - THose distracting nades (x3 due to warlord pro)
Equipment - Motion sensor (Epic for demolition and SND when you put it on the bomb site)

Perk 1 - Either hardline pro or ghost depending on game mode.
Perk 2 - Warlord Pro
Perk 3 - Ninja pro

Killstreaks: RC car/Spyplane, Carepackage, Chopper gunner (OVERPOWERED LOL)

Have jungle face paint, a blue reticle that is shaped like an x.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Medal of honor campaign was better in my opinion. Tighter. More focussed. Better written. More enjoyable.

CoD rules multiplayer though.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Fools! The new MoH is actually a Battlefield game! :)
I always said Bad Company 2 > MW2.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I don't think I'll bother getting this. Call of Duty franchise seems to be going fairly steadily downhill since CoD4.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
I don't think I'll bother getting this. Call of Duty franchise seems to be going fairly steadily downhill since CoD4.

This.

What I lol at is the fact people thought Treyarch could one up Infinity Ward (the original CoD franchise makers). Of course it's a step back from MW2.

I've heard it is ****, just like World at War (another Treyarch game).

AeroSoul

Weeder
The combat training with added bots with a variety of skills and classes is in my opinion great for practicing and playing together with friends. The added multiplayer option for Xbox Live to bring 1 guest into your Live Games is wicked. The customisations are also nice although not really necessary. Love the new killstreaks, but some of them might be too overpowered. Playing split screen with 3 of you now gives you a window of equal size, so player 1 doesn't have an advantage of the bigger screen. Not to mention the Theatre mode where you can replay every battle you've done (obviously taken from Halo) and the added statistics to show what, where, when and how many times you shot and even at which area of the enemy's body. Then also every match shows your exact kill/death-ratio which is pretty neat if your into statistics. The gungame which gives you the opportunity to learn to shoot with all kinds of weapons. The dealing and gambling with your own credits and the challenges to multiply your credits so you can buy more upgrades and such.

So I think that instead of stretching MoW2 in the direction of better graphics and faster gameplay, they deliberately stretched it into the direction where it already was best at: customized multiplaying. TreyArch made the multiplaying even more personal by adding customisations and a larger scale of combinations for you to try out. The shooting feels smoother and everything feels a bit more challenging.

So to rate this game purely on what the eye sees, Black Ops fails to beat MoW2. But once you get into the game and make it your own, I think Black Ops beats MoW2.

Just my 2 cents.

So the gameplay might be a bit slower, graphics may be a bit uglier,

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
The new MoH game looks from what I can see to be absolutely epic. Don't knock it!

Razorwolf

Pruner
The campaign is supposed to be rather tidy on moh, or so my friend says. The multi player he says is a rehash from mw2

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And MW2 multiplayer is better than some of the BlackOps stuff.
Btw, Galil is win. I know this purely because it's my CS: S weapon of choice.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Gonna buy this on the way home after my last exam today.

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Will do bush clan if peeps are up for it

Alvestein

Garden Designer
just joined in on the fun via ma laptop :D bit hard to get used to but ive never been great at fps'. seems like fun atm :D

Mattheus

Head Gardener
I still can't get in to this at all. I should have known better to be honest, I told myself I wasn't going to get it as it was just gonna be the same old **** once again repackaged to look like a new game when it's really just a glorified expansion pack. But once again I fell for it, hearing that this was the best one yet. I'm sure it's fun, but I think I'm just bored to hell with CoD games.

john

Harvester
just bought it. it's pretty fun but nothing special. spawn points have been pissing me off.

Razorwolf

Pruner
Meh, I'm enjoying this game more than mw2. Got rid of all the useless crap and a hell of a lot les hackers. Mw2 was a game everyone seemed to hack....