Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I think that person meant that they piggied us at s2s, because thats when we got pissed at them..

As for having mercy - I won't deny that. :p They did stop attacks and they could have gotten more than that did.. ^_^ Although it would have started to hurt real soon.. Since we had decent lethals out pretty early.. We just didn't buy them :p

Zaheen

BANNED
Yeps!

My alliance did the same (developments), it's just all the fully developed ones decided to ship jump ^ ^

That's what I'm saying though, they had big mercy on you and moved on to dRAGE, so it would be a slap in the face if you bashed them in next century when they were down, was what I was saying.

I don't think either of you should power block, some odd rushes and hits now and again would be nice...

I think you should both build up to mash dRAGE (as they are cowards, and should be punished)...and then after they are down and out I think both alliances should recoup, plan some strategy and then declare war on each other so there is no insurance, kill each other at the same time and let me and my solo minionz farm j00pz ;D (craps, what about Twigley?)

Really is up to both alliances what they decide to do however, everybody knows who would play dirty if they take the lead again ^ ^

Davis

Tree Surgeon
what zaheen means to say is
"I hate IoF, Silence, Signer, and all that is Caz, I will do anything and everything in my power to convince everyone that dRage needs to be bashed into oblivion as they consist of all of those people"
<3

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
lol..

We attacker each other a bit.. ^_^ But we did leave Alpha alone when we could have jumped inbetween them and dRAGE to farm their land.. :p

was more fun to attack the bigger alliance though.. ^_^

Zaheen

BANNED
what zaheen means to say is
"I hate IoF, Silence, Signer, and all that is Caz, I will do anything and everything in my power to convince everyone that dRage needs to be bashed into oblivion as they consist of all of those people"
<3
Hey! You missed out Dax, cb1202, Stegosaurus, Hobbezak, daniel_nz, Alcibiades, CFalcon and a few other hidden/unknown players.

Seriously though, you're entitled to your opinion however accurate/inaccurate that may be.

lol..

We attacker each other a bit.. ^_^ But we did leave Alpha alone when we could have jumped inbetween them and dRAGE to farm their land.. :p

was more fun to attack the bigger alliance though.. ^_^
Yep, pointless bashing out Discworld just because you can, and it was really pointless for dRAGE to bash out my alliance too, half of them players have given up / quit now ^ ^

I must seek revenge :vamp:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
This. I hate sleepmode but I will follow majority decisions for the good of the ally.
You left FeR for dead, for the good or the ally?

I simply can't put it any nicer, but you've chickened out of the round...

I wanted to say one thing on the sleepmode idea: Apha kickraped half their alliance because they weren't performing (as they got killed by us when they were uncontactable). And then you say we chickened out of the round for taking a 3 day break. I think it says a lot when you claim kickrape is a more elegant and honourable solution than a sleepmode break.

We have had a former member of Apha apply with us because "he wants to rebuild after being kickraped by Apha for going on holiday". Nice one. Wouldn't you say it would be more elegant if they allowed him to hit sleep for a week, instead of kickraping him?

Zaheen

BANNED
I wanted to say one thing on the sleepmode idea: Apha kickraped half their alliance because they weren't performing (as they got killed by us when they were uncontactable). And then you say we chickened out of the round for taking a 3 day break. I think it says a lot when you claim kickrape is a more elegant and honourable solution than a sleepmode break.

We have had a former member of Apha apply with us because "he wants to rebuild after being kickraped by Apha for going on holiday". Nice one. Wouldn't you say it would be more elegant if they allowed him to hit sleep for a week, instead of kickraping him?
Do I look like the leader of Aphall to you Hobbezak?

Kick/raping half their alliance is a little far fetched, you mean more like replacing dead wood for people who are actually playing the game. Your alliance doesn't have that problem because you all played non stop from day 1 (except the odd 1 who has been in sleep). But like I said I'm not the leader of Aphall so there is no need to reply to my quote directing comments like that at me.

You all chickened out from the round with the "assumption" that Res would target Aphall, and when you come out you'll be caught in the middle most likely. Kick/raping members is totaly fine if they deserved it, only I kick/raped only one person (Jakeswake) as I caught him farming somebody 10-15% of his score 2 days running before spies were out, unfortunately for me the ID mysteriously deleted before I got my spies, and the proof was gone. I knew he did though, I don't need any proof for kick raping a liar. And they certainly don't need to justify kick/raping anybody else, who isn't performing in a ftw alliance - but none of you have justified your alliance sleep mode which appeared to look quite cowardly from where I'm sitting :turn-l:

Last edited:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
And they certainly don't need to justify kick/raping anybody else, who isn't performing in a ftw alliance

Ok, that was all I needed to know. Kickraping someone who betrayed your alliance, that's a good enough reason. But kickrape for not performing (i.e. going on holiday), that's not done imho.

My question to you, although I must admit quite implicitly, was why you choose to go on some sort of crusade against us, when other alliances do things far worse (i.e. kickrape people who haven't betrayed their alliance).

Is it just because we attacked your alliance? :)
Btw don't play the "you bashed an alliance much smaller than yours", because Apha have again beaten us on that, by following attacks by Res on Twigs alliance, effectively 2v1'ing a much smaller alliance.
Or is it because you have a personal problem with us? In that case, you should take it to pm imho

edit: Fyi, OldFarts, an alliance ranked 2 at that moment (3-4w before end of round), hit sleep for 2 weeks. So it's not "du jamais vu".

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
This. I hate sleepmode but I will follow majority decisions for the good of the ally.
You left FeR for dead, for the good or the ally?

I simply can't put it any nicer, but you've chickened out of the round...

Private Sent by: HERO [XXXX] Sun 12th Sep, 2010. 15:35:40 GMT Reply Forward Subject:

Wasn't meant a's a direct insult tbh. Just makes me laugh that people try so much and I ways get the mail like they thought they had a chance. Yea you guys have killed the same few people a couple of times. New dads and stuff deserve some slack, if I were a douche like iof, I'd have kick raped them in their sleep by now and let in many of the active a contactable people that have applied. A couple from your group even ;) but it is a game, and we will fight to win it on our own without running to others :)

I thought you weren't going to kick anyone Hero??

Zaheen

BANNED
My question to you, although I must admit quite implicitly, was why you choose to go on some sort of crusade against us, when other alliances do things far worse (i.e. kickrape people who haven't betrayed their alliance).

Or is it because you have a personal problem with us? In that case, you should take it to pm imho

[14:44:08] <Alcibiades> either speak your peace, or shut your mouth
[14:44:10] <Alcibiades> *piece
_____

Basically, I hate your alliance and everybody in it - is that a good enough answer?

It has nothing to do with you taking out my alliance at all, as I hated your alliance BEFORE you attacked mine, and I still hate it the same AFTER you did.

I don't care who else hit sleep, what I said was I've never seen it before. If I played that round I would be able to comment on that round, and maybe give an opinion on the reasoning behind it. Your opinion counts for nothing to me because you and your alliance are nothing but no life, lying, waving bashers. Who can't play the game the way it should be played, who don't care about the game or the players in it.

All that matters to you is your rank, score and mobile phones.

Last edited:

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

[14:44:08] <Alcibiades> either speak your peace, or shut your mouth
[14:44:10] <Alcibiades> *piece
_____

Basically, I hate your alliance and everybody in it - is that a good enough answer?

It has nothing to do with you taking out my alliance at all, as I hated your alliance BEFORE you attacked mine, and I still hate it the same AFTER you did.

I don't care who else hit sleep, what I said was I've never seen it before. If I played that round I would be able to comment on that round, and maybe give an opinion on the reasoning behind it. Your opinion counts for nothing to me because you and your alliance are nothing but no life, lying, waving bashers. Who can't play the game the way it should be played, who don't care about the game or the players in it.

All that matters to you is your rank and your score, and sucking up to each other like homos.

The funny thing is, you flame and troll Alci saying "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY" But do you think we gave a shi* about your personal hatred for...well everyone.

Just shut up, there is a reason no one likes you. Take it to PM, i am so so bored of your little child moaning.

Garrett and HG got banned for less than you! Hopefully it won't be long.

Zaheen

BANNED
Your opinion counts for nothing to me because you and your alliance are nothing but no life, lying, waving bashers. Who can't play the game the way it should be played, who don't care about the game or the players in it.

All that matters to you is your rank and your score, and sucking up to each other like homos.

The funny thing is, you flame and troll Alci saying "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY" But do you think we gave a shi* about your personal hatred for...well everyone.

Just shut up, there is a reason no one likes you. Take it to PM, i am so so bored of your little child moaning.

Garrett and HG got banned for less than you! Hopefully it won't be long.
He trolls me, I flame him.

Shut up? I'll happily take it to PM, if you stop posting trash all the time on the forums. I don't play games to make friends IceOfFire, I play them for the fun I get out of them. Seems to be a whole different ball game for you and your alliance. You seem to play to become the best of friends, who give each other contact numbers, e-mail address, highlights.

You probably speak to each other more than you speak to your family, your girlfriend (if you can even get one).

I asked why they were banned, but nobody has given me an honest answer other than "they were on crack" which isn't really detailed.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
They were banned for repetitive vitriolic posts on forums about Azzer hating his game, the game dying and generally for a horrendously negative attitude.

HG had further issues, relating to her being a Super moderator/OP/staff member. But the gist of it was an excessively negative attitude.

Zaheen

BANNED
They were banned for repetitive vitriolic posts on forums about Azzer hating his game, the game dying and generally for a horrendously negative attitude.

HG had further issues, relating to her being a Super moderator/OP/staff member. But the gist of it was an excessively negative attitude.
Well my attitude isn't like theirs, is it?

I'm trying to get to the root of the problem.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Well my attitude isn't like theirs, is it?

Constant stalking/flaming/trolling doesn't appear to be helping anyone get to the root of the problem.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Last edited by a moderator:

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

Constant stalking/flaming/trolling doesn't appear to be helping anyone get to the root of the problem.
I'm trying the best I am, I think it's a player mentality issue. You think it's bad game design.

Not think it's both?

Actually if you read some of my posts you'll see that I also think there's a problem with player mentality which the game amplifies so it is both.

However, stalking/flaming/trolling people isn't going to fix anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.