Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
[15:06:59] * Zaheen (~me@Zaheen.users.netgamers.org) has joined #bushtarion
[15:06:59] * P sets mode: +l 63
[15:07:23] <Zaheen> Alcibiades, you pathetic prick
[15:07:41] <Zaheen> No point posting your bullshit seed paste logs days after you grew them
[15:07:44] <Alcibiades> If you have a gripe with me, why don't you PM me? I'm sure the whole channel doesn't need to be subjected to your vile tripe.
[15:07:45] <Zaheen> "Oh look, we didn't save seeds"
[15:07:47] <Zaheen> So full of ****
[15:07:57] <Alcibiades> rofl, pwned again, so you're changing your facts.
[15:07:58] <Alcibiades> epic win :p
[15:08:02] <Alcibiades> PM me if you have further problems
[15:08:08] * Zaheen (~me@Zaheen.users.netgamers.org) Quit (Quit: <FFX> why cant allies enjoy each others company <FFX> too competitive lol <FFX> top ally, fighting for a piece of land)

So then if we planted, we're not seed stocking, which means we deserve the rank we have due to using our troops to good effect? Thanks for proving my point :p
You're right Alci, the whole of Bushtarion doesn't need to know my vile triple. Which kind of makes you slightly hypocritical here, all the players who use the forums don't need to read the abuse I send you.

Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations to dRAGE QUIT, for making what was a fun round boring again. All of you hit sleep mode to coward out of what should have been one of the greatest bloodbaths I have ever witnessed.

Sleep mode is there for players who go on holiday, solo players who go to sleep, maybe for weaker alliance members who can't give cover to their players....

But why did all your alliance hit sleep mode? Surely the amount of arrogance and "skill" you players THINK you have should have told you to fight back, not hit sleep mode for a week to coward out from the fight.

-----

As for competition, and I mean no offence to Res by this comment - but how the hell can you throw in the "oh Aphall are just piggying us when we hit dRAGE" card?!

So them helping you attack dRAGE means they are piggying? Why must you "so called" FUN players be so ignorant and delusional?! That's exactly the same thing you did against Aphall when dRAGE hit them, all you did was "piggy" since you couldn't have taken Aphall alone.

Yes you might be first place, but you wouldn't have been able to get there alone, not without dRAGE/Bribemania's help - so there is no need to act as if Aphall are piggying you just because they attacked dRAGE a few times, piggying is a completely different thing altogether (it's something that annoying players do).

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
As for competition, and I mean no offence to Res by this comment - but how the hell can you throw in the "oh Aphall are just piggying us when we hit dRAGE" card?!

So them helping you attack dRAGE means they are piggying? Why must you "so called" FUN players be so ignorant and delusional?! That's exactly the same thing you did against Aphall when dRAGE hit them, all you did was "piggy" since you couldn't have taken Aphall alone.

Yes you might be first place, but you wouldn't have been able to get there alone, not without dRAGE/Bribemania's help - so there is no need to act as if Aphall are piggying you just because they attacked dRAGE a few times, piggying is a completely different thing altogether (it's something that annoying players do).

You must be seriously misinformed.. I'm pretty sure they were piggying on s2s. You should probably check your sources before going on a tangent about something that was never even mentioned.. ^_^

Zaheen

BANNED
You must be seriously misinformed.. I'm pretty sure they were piggying on s2s. You should probably check your sources before going on a tangent about something that was never even mentioned.. ^_^
I'm talking about the fight against dRAGE LuckySports...

I'm pretty sure that was clear cut.

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED
Only cos you guys and Res wont fight!
dRAGE owned Res at the start of the round, which led you to catch up and take the lead. And now that Res are bigger due to numerous tag team and "team tactics", should they bash out an alliance who had mercy on them whilst the main threat is all hiding out in sleep mode? Or should they wait for these cowards to come out of sleep mode and finish off what they started.

Both situations would leave your alliance SAFE, exactly what you wanted (because you want to win so you can mass/bash/wave everyone all round) like you did with my alliance, and any other alliance 10x smaller than you.

Only this time both Aphall and Res got it right, they targetted the alliance with the biggest bunch of vile and arrogant players in it for one day, and they hit sleep mode for one week. You want them to bash each other out, I want them to both wait for you and bash your alliance out - just for hitting sleep mode if anything.

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
You're incorrect. Since you're not a member of dRQ, you have no ability to speak on our motives.

Zaheen

BANNED
You're incorrect. Since you're not a member of dRQ, you have no ability to speak on our motives.
Just giving my opinion, was it tactical, are half of you seriously ill? Or are you just going to defend your corner without any justification.

If half of you were against it then why did you do it?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Our reasons are not up for public discussion. I just wished to say you were making an incorrect assumption.

Zaheen

BANNED
There is no argument, just me wanting to know the reason - I'm sure there are plenty of others wanting to know as well.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I'm talking about the fight against dRAGE LuckySports...

I'm pretty sure that was clear cut.

Alpha never piggied off of us to hit dRAGE, they attacked WITH us, but not piggies.. ^_^

dRAGE owned Res at the start of the round, which led you to catch up and take the lead. And now that Res are bigger due to numerous tag team and "team tactics", should they bash out an alliance who had mercy on them whilst the main threat is all hiding out in sleep mode? Or should they wait for these cowards to come out of sleep mode and finish off what they started.

THIS never happend. :p We didn't fight dRAGE at the start.. Alphatosis took a fair bit of our land early on, before we had the units to really defend any mass incomings, We did out-tech them quickly though, so when it came to "resist" we had better units, if less of them.

Zaheen

BANNED
Alpha never piggied off of us to hit dRAGE, they attacked WITH us, but not piggies.. ^_^
That's what one of your members said, that they piggied you against dRAGE ^ ^

We did out-tech them quickly though, so when it came to "resist" we had better units, if less of them.
They had mercy on you, they could have bashed you out at any time in the first 3 weeks, but only came for a bit of land ^ ^ (which I got annoyed at them at).

Status
Not open for further replies.