Some Competittion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegosaurus

Pruner
I have only read 2 paragraphs of your post hero, but I can safely say you are an idiot.

Edit: I have read it all now.

Hero:
bawwww.jpg

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I normally stay out of forums completely but after being nudged into reading all this crap i feel obligated to post.

This is Hero, I was helping Bruce lead Aphallatosis (though he was never online so was actually leading) and have since been given actual leadership.

The reason Aphallatosis did not finish off either dRage or Res for the early win is because that was EXECATLY what I wanted to avoid this round... Like i did last round when trying to get history to realize being the only ftw alliance makes it kind of pointless and wanting them to split into 2 equal alliances to fight and have fun. I love this game, but the past 10 rounds are always the same... I meant to try and change that this round as i had a leading role in a ftw alliance, therefore:

Having friends in Res, Bribe, AND OMG we were informed that dRage was completely napped with Res where no attacks would be sent vs each other, that rage had asked OMG for help vs us as well, AND that they had spoken to bribe about "resisting" too.

OMG and Bribe basically laughed at them, because well resisting an alliance that was AT THAT TIME maybe 5-6bil score ahead and maybe 5k acres is laughable. Res wasn't convinced at helping Rage right away, but jumped all over the "we dont attack you and you dont attack us" deal.

My actions led me to start hitting Res and beating them down a bit ( hits lasted maybe 24 hours before i called them off) and from there we waited for rage to plant so that we could have ourselves a 1 v 1 with most of res out of the way. Once the y had caught up (by massing OMG for not agreeing to help them) and were ahead on land and barely behind in score, we struck... and we struck hard... in the first 24 hours of attacks we had put a big dent in there units and had taken land nearly every attack...

After that first day of fighting, and us clearly being the victors we did slow down and expected rage to bounce right back continuing to fight... We did only have a barely an 8-10bil lead at this time so I thought, with that group they arent done unless we finish them off. Which would basically end the round (EXACTLY WHAT I DID NOT WANT TO HAPPEN)

Apparently during that whole debacle Rage had attempted a bash on bribe (again the other alliance refusing to be their *****es and team up instead of making them fight a fair 1 v 1 battle) So as bruce made a once a week appearance he was greeted by bribe that wanted to hit rage as well. BRUCE FILLED THEM IN WITHOUT ME KNOWING. So after we had our plans in line and bribe was already told we were sending by bruce I told them and bruce that we were sending at these ids and they could do whatever the wanted outside those with no coordination with our plans...

Bribe sent once either just before or just after us and that was the end of it as i dont think they faired well...

Back to right after we had started to beat down rage and slowed down...

Rage and Res both coordinate masses on us together even though rage was not beaten down any further not were we very far ahead at all. (this was prolly the most pathetic part seeing as how the rage group had ALWAYS planned on having help and not actually fighting anything to earn a win... they like it when they are the only real FTW alliance as you can tell from previous rounds) and even after the 2 days of them working together we were still rank 1 by a very little bit... and i think Res realized they were stupid to do that and stopped. (the two days was indeed 2 mass attacks, but with a lot of randoms and rushes by both in between... so im not stating you guys endlessly waved us together for 2 days straight)

We then proceeded to go 1 v 1 the following night on them and met another deal of great success putting another 8bil score between us. Then followed the server D/C during an attack by rage on us (they sent alone from what i could tell) and the server started acting up on the af3 stage... This screwed quite a few people over as it completely skipped the af2 tick! Having 4 poms with gurus waiting to cover all the fakes that end up not getting to send will cause some serious land loss... little over 4k that one attack because of it was the math i came up with.

Over the course of the day, I had 4 members watch themselves die because they couldnt log in while others could... literally being on IRC having the values posted for them after being contactable and spending all the late nights EARNING the rank 1 spot...

Obviously some people were upset, a couple basically quit and other just stopped caring and went inactive... This was the advantage rage needed to get on top of us and bravo to them for taking it... Though i think even they will admit that 1 v 1 against us each time up to the point was a clear win for us... but i cannot fault them for being opportunistic.

Over the past couple of days **** happened, people quit, morale went down as people thought... " why spend all this time and energy winning the round to have it taken away by such a lame thing as the game not working for us while it is for others." I cannot fault them for thinking that, they earned their land/scores/ranks and overall alliance ranks and had it taken NOT by a superior alliance, but an inferior system and set of fine print.

Case and point. Res and Rage WERE working together from about day 3 when rage realized they couldnt keep up with Aphallatosis. Bribe and OMG refused to help the rubbish crap rage tried to front as a resistance to an alliance 4% bigger than them because they couldnt beat them theirselves... and therefore got bashed and wave by rage. Aphallatosis refused to play like every other ftw alliance and go for the easiest win. (which has obviously bit us in the ass, and ill take responsibility for it completely) I also refused to work with or team up with any other alliance to kill or attack another... I wanted an extended round. I wanted wars between alliances of similar size to be fought 1 v 1 so the best one would win... Clearly when the other alliances know they arent the better in the war they default to getting help before actually fighting it out. To each their own and I sure hope the round continues... (hinting at Res and S2S to actually do something some time soon)

P.S.

Atsan was and never has been a spy. The post by Hobbe was completely tasteless even if he was being sarcastic. They way this game goes you know how people will take that so you had no right to use say those things about him and do that without consulting him first. Very bad show on your part.

Very long, but I missed the first wtfdozen pages of posting and had to catch up, so all you lazy ***** can take the time to read my part.

With lots of love, stemming from the deepest hate I have for all of you,

Hero

I got bored after most of your stuff was inaccurate and wrong. But the most of the top you are moaning about us not having a 1 on 1.

The day we did our first of the two attacks with Res. This was the score:

Alliances In Game - Score Ranks:
Score H/F Rating
Rank: Status: Name: H/F Title: Mail: Members: Acres: Score
1 [p] Aphallatosis Villainous [Mail] 20 / 20 170,000 62,528,000,000
2 [p] dRAGE QUIT Villainous [Mail] 20 / 20 142,287 44,771,064,108
3 [p] Res of Meus Votum Res of Meus Votum Ignoble [Mail] 20 / 20 100,000 35,682,000,000
4 [p] Bribemania Bribemania Notable [Mail] 20 / 20 74,000 24,848,000,000
5 [p] Second To Some Second To Some Rude [Mail] 20 / 20 80,000 16,622,000,000

Not being funny, but 1 on 1 with 20bill score difference and 30k land difference...sure!

Don't lie saying there was no difference in score and land! Naab.

NoobCake

Planter
Pointless insult that is way off topic. Nice one! Now try and let those that have a real opinion that pertains to the thread and that don't want to flame others for no reason post. We shouldn't have to weed through your garbage posts to see ones that are worth reading/responding to.

EDIT: Referring to stego and not IoF.

NoobCake

Planter
IOF That may have been the score AFTER we beat you in the first day or two of battles, but you had teamed up and made your truce with Res LONG before the scores were even starting to gap.

As soon as you realized you couldnt hang in a 1 v 1 you called on Res who were ALREADY friends and working with you (not hitting each other while the other kills/fights different alliances IS working together... im not claiming that you attacked together and so on)

Shame you dont have the scores and land from before we starting beating you guys in our fight... the ones even before you had planted up :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Stegosaurus, why bother posting? That's two post's where you just personally insult someones character rather than arguing the point then your members go "LOLOLOLOL". It isn't cool guys. This is a politics forum. Just debate politics and don't steep to that level of we will have 10 pages of NO YOU SUCK rather than 10 pages of one side thinking the other is dissolutioned.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if Res and Rage had been hitting each other at all this round oast the first day (Ahead). It's the fact they have done what has already been confirmed PLUS from about day 2/3.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
I have to say IoF's post is very informative to why the resistance happened

Aphalla (i think thats right) took the lead WAAAAAAAY early. At times they were bigger than rank 1/2 combined. It was OBVIOUS they were WAY more active, and therefore WAY more contactable than any other FTW alliance. At the point the resistance hooked up they were ~150% your size, sure, but that's really not fair. Any individual alliance you were over 50-80% their size. That is KEY. It also means you're WAY more developed. Our resistance last round was like twice the size of rank 1 and we failed miserably (cos nobodoy would organize and that was like the 5 day period I failed to come through for my alliance due to personal ****, enough about that). And yes, that resistance INVOLVED bribermania, so don't use them as a point that res/drage were wrong, they were going to be in the resistance until they were hit im 100% sure.

Yes, they caught up to you roughly, but as a better alliance fighting you 1v1, as you admitted yourself, you were the better 1v1 alliance, would have been stupid and potentially suicidal. Sounds silly to me. The fact of the matter is, you were rank 1, they weren't. A resistance was possible, they did it. It's not against the rules (as stupid as it is, i wish the game didn't work this way that alliances could just team up on others, but it has to due to the game mechanics making it so easy for 1 alliance to get 9287593485 miles ahead). It wasn't a powerblock (Twigley is a faggot). It's a resistance. Get. Over. It. If you don't like it, blame Azzer for making his game this way, it's not their fault the rules allow politics to become such a HUGE factor in Bushtarion.

P.S. the game going down like that I truly do apologize for, it's soooo stupid/annoying when that happens and Azzer always fails to act correctly. I'm sorry if it did affect you that much!

Stegosaurus

Pruner
Stegosaurus, why bother posting? That's two post's where you just personally insult someones character rather than arguing the point then your members go "LOLOLOLOL". It isn't cool guys. This is a politics forum. Just debate politics and don't steep to that level of we will have 10 pages of NO YOU SUCK rather than 10 pages of one side thinking the other is dissolutioned.

We wouldn't be having this discussion if Res and Rage had been hitting each other at all this round oast the first day (Ahead). It's the fact they have done what has already been confirmed PLUS from about day 2/3.

I'm making no more of a mockery of politics than you are twigley. If you intend to keep posting rubbish, then I am going to follow up with garbage.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I'm making no more of a mockery of politics than you are twigley. If you intend to keep posting rubbish, then I am going to follow up with garbage.

Everything (probally) that i've posted in this thread is true.
Re-Read it.
We just cannot decide/agree if what rage and res have done is what consitutes a powerblock.
But everyone agrees on what people are "accusing" you of.
Nobody denies that you worked together, never hit each other since day 2 aprox, and had talks of plans which involved not hitting each other.

And because we cannot decide/agree if it is detremental to the game having 2 allies who dont hit each other since day 2 aprox, it would of been nice to of had an official voice from Weeble or Azzer.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Again you miss the crucial point. A resistance does not constitute a powerblock. It simply can't. There really isn't anything more to discuss.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
'Resistances' don't usually not hit each other since day 2.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
They should if their only competition is blazing ahead and looking like they're going to run away with the win. Why would we waste time hitting each other when we can grow unmolested by each other to then bash out rank 1? Seems like a smart decision to me. We were focused on taking out our most dangerous competition at the time which was Aphalla

Also, I believe that one of the key features of a powerblock is that it stagnates gameplay and this has been the most active and interesting round in ages. I think that's enough proof in and of itself.

Edit. Not to mention, most of the dRQ members were in either chance or War huh. So the likelihood of them planning, or even condoning a powerblock is just laughable.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Twigley, how about you bring some clarity as to what you are accusing us of.
You're saying "zomg you never hit eachother", afaik there is no rule against that.
Are you saying we safelisted eachother? Swapped id's? Because you are saying we never hit eachother way before spies came out, so if we intentionally never hit eachother at that time, surely that must mean we would have had to swap idlists and added eachother to some kind of safelist.

So. Is this what you are saying? A simple "yes I think you safelisted eachother" or "no I don't think you safelisted eachother" will suffice.
If the answer is yes, please let me refer you to my earlier "zomg atsan = spy"-post. Your reaction will then be degraded to the level of a cock and bull story, simply because it's a) not true, and b) even if it were, you wouldn't know because you aren't in either of the alliances. (for the record, a) is the correct answer).
If the answer is no, then you cannot possibly argue that we are a powerblock.

edit: And I'm talking specifically about the time UNTIL we got spies.

CFalcon

Official Helper
Also, I believe that one of the key features of a powerblock is that it stagnates gameplay and this has been the most active and interesting round in ages. I think that's enough proof in and of itself.

This is the best point made in this thread.

Davs

Garden Designer
Anyone else thinking that this thread is turning into the Special Olympics?

Stop arguing with each other and play.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Anyone else thinking that this thread is turning into the Special Olympics?

Stop arguing with each other and play.

[sarcasm]Well, there's nothing else to do, since we're powerblocking with all the alliances except Aphalla. So frankly arguing on forums is the most fun I can have at the moment.[/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.