• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Route in Personal Portal

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
For people such as myself, who have serious memory issues, it would be lovely if as part of your ID history/portal piece, it recorded your Route as well as your rank high/finish. Not wildly important, but would help me distinguish rounds better.

Alternatively, make it possible for players to write their own notes for every ID in their ID history.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Supported, it's a nice addition to histories for players. Get some rep of doing well with certain routes is another thing to show alliances when you apply.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Yeah thumbs up for this as well. All the rounds just melt into one in my head so would be good! :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Supported, it's a nice addition to histories for players. Get some rep of doing well with certain routes is another thing to show alliances when you apply.

I honestly hadn't thought of that; but good idea.

You could even add portal awards to obtaining certain ranks repeatedly with certain routes. BHing, Eff, Rank 1-20 etc.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer

I honestly hadn't thought of that; but good idea.

You could even add portal awards to obtaining certain ranks repeatedly with certain routes. BHing, Eff, Rank 1-20 etc.

Step further, a round end snapshot of your troopcount, to show how much of a scorequeen you are!
/nudges for Zaheen reply

Max

Garden Designer
Something I've always wanted and called for before, but never seemed to materialise! Definitely a thumbs up.

Davs

Garden Designer
If Max agrees, it must be an awesome idea.

You have my support! :D

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
...and it could be so.

Suggestion approved! Has been added to the 'todo' list.