Whats changed since i last played?

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Hey guys does anyone fancy giving me a quick update on anything thats changed in the last 6 rds or so? Dont want to make too many n00b mistakes on my return :)

Melnibone

Head Gardener
similar to the white knights of round about rd 15 or so? and have their red titled counterparts returned also?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
White Knights get approximately 1:15 on flak so you really need to be careful :p they are easy to miss on a hack if you're not expecting them either and can be a real shock.

Also they can be sent in defence, which makes for nasty early round flak wars :(

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
you may have noticed portal. vamps and sa fire same tick meaning defenders fire first. so vamps and sa can be defended by sa or vamp the same.

in the hack white knights are above gardeners. so yeah very easy to miss. and i think can still be out just before a player earns his/her green title?

sorc route is now armour based. and sa/ass no longer pwn it. bunker sentries having lower cost are harder to flak with ninjas so may be mor wothwhile having a crack if rpg.

fanatics and extremists have gone back to firing before sa/vamps so shud be as it was. except now fanatics have more health not extremists. and extremists do better armour damage, but at close not middle and close

once again on portal its explaine wws and mummies have switched stats

mob notes are a great help, if allied.

cant think of many other changes apart from those. gl.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
vamps and SA have the same init. In case you didn't understand willy. White knights can actually be gotten without having a green title, so you need to be extra careful for them

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Thanks for all the help guys, good to know the white knights are back, the unit updates were much appreciated, i'll check the manual for the updated stats on sa/vamp etc.

Melnibone

Head Gardener
Nope your still the light of my life ;)

and on a gaming note have the dynamics between secret agents and vampires changed as well as their init? as i seem to remember there being additional modifiers?

Last edited:

Zaheen

BANNED

and on a gaming note have the dynamics between secret agents and vampires changed as well as their init? as i seem to remember there being additional modifiers?
Thanks, but I'm spoken for!

Yes, Secret Agents no longer to -50% Damage (or whatever it use to be) against Special Ops.

Now they'd probably munch each other up depending on who was defending, only Vampires are slightly slower and reveal earlier.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Thanks, but I'm spoken for!

Yes, secret agents and assasins no longer do -50% Damage (or whatever it use to be) against the undead

Now they'd probably munch each other up depending on who was defending, only Vampires are slightly slower and reveal earlier.

fixed

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I'm fairly certain Vampires never had a damage reduction against SA/Assassins. Twas the other way around. SA/Sins had a negative damage "bonus" against Undead. Ninjas didn't. Anyways, that stupid ****ing piece of **** bonus is gone thank god.

Vamps also fire all three ticks instead of only range and close. I believe their price was raised accordingly. And their stealth reveal was made eta 2 instead of eta 3 as it used to be.

Last edited: