• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

A Bot Ally!!

webvictim

Harvester
I think bots are fine as they are too. Perhaps those who are interested in having the bot alliance just need to learn how to attack with their allies...? :)

Davs

Garden Designer
I think bots are fine as they are too. Perhaps those who are interested in having the bot alliance just need to learn how to attack with their allies...? :)

Hmm... I fail to see your point. You assume that as I see the concept of an alliance of bots as interesting that I don't know how to attack? Perhaps you need to think before you post...

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
I don't really see the point of the bot alliance. And they would totally suck in their attempts to defend, because of the coding issues.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

Or, God forbid, on their own.

Don't like the suggestion though. Doesn't seem to offer anything positive to the game and is just change for the sake of change.

Walking_Death

Harvester

Don't like the suggestion though. Doesn't seem to offer anything positive to the game and is just change for the sake of change.

you say that like its a bad thing. It's different, like, novel. Like fantasy branch. I personally dislike the idea though. Just find the formula of their activity and then rape them every night/day :(

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer

you say that like its a bad thing. It's different, like, novel. Like fantasy branch. I personally dislike the idea though. Just find the formula of their activity and then rape them every night/day :(

And when the novelty wears off? What then? We make another change for the sake of change, or for "novelty". Novelty value is by its own definition short-lived.

Walking_Death

Harvester

And when the novelty wears off? What then? We make another change for the sake of change, or for "novelty". Novelty value is by its own definition short-lived.

then take it out when we get tired of it :p