New to game !

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
kind of off topic but i'd just like to say thank you to Bcoy. you might be new but it's refreshing to see someone who has so much enthusiasm for bushtarion and all your questions bring a lot of the knowledge of the veteran playerbase to the forefront which im sure will help alot of other new players who are probably too shy to post for help like you.

Keep at it buddy! i look forward to playing with you hopefully in the future!

Hey thanks and your welcome.
My dad use too play still does but more casual and solo but i would certainly be looking to alliance up next round. One thing he did tell me was there are plenty of people always happy too help new players in Bush. Seems he was right.

Thanks too all that replied some very useful posts, Thanks :)

No problem - Get into a group with someone like Lilow, Coyote or Willy - They're good fun, and they'll teach you alot. It's not totally 100% all-out gameplay either, so maybe you would fit in well there.
Try PMing any of them for an alliance space sometime. Hope to see you about in the future!

Davs

Garden Designer
SO isn't the best route against strikers (other than rpg), marines or no marines. Nobody (good, high ranked at least) goes mass assassins without any (or many) SA. Lots of thugs go mass TL.

Imo your justification doesn't really support your statement. I agree with Hobbe that SO is probably one of the best routes against strikers. That being said, in order to have the right setup for it, you leave yourself open to a lot of other routes that you might otherwise be stronger against (thug, for example as you'd have too few SAs). This being the case, it still doesn't prove Hobbe wrong.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
SO isn't the best route against strikers (other than rpg), marines or no marines. Nobody (good, high ranked at least) goes mass assassins without any (or many) SA. Lots of thugs go mass TL.

Imo your justification doesn't really support your statement. I agree with Hobbe that SO is probably one of the best routes against strikers. That being said, in order to have the right setup for it, you leave yourself open to a lot of other routes that you might otherwise be stronger against (thug, for example as you'd have too few SAs). This being the case, it still doesn't prove Hobbe wrong.

TLs, IMO. All the way.

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It's generally impossible to prove someone wrong on something like that Davs, but it doesn't mean I'm wrong (because I'm not)

Elevnos

BANNED
I love how every thread on this forum eventually results in an argument, usually with DaX, Iamsmart and some other random people :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I love how every thread on this forum eventually results in an argument, usually with DaX, Iamsmart and some other random people :p

Because I'll always partake in as much as possible - I enjoy being a member of the community. I think Iamsmart just wants to TROLLOL everyone. It's obvious.
Srs; FU Smarty-face. <3

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer
It's always nice to see our moderators fighting insults and flaming posts in the forums!

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
back on topic all this hypothetical, this route can kill that route. is all bull....people get set int thier ways so it leads to the outcome it does.

if a striker massed grennaiders and supported with strikers and apache's (3:2:1) for example. they could kill dragons/sorc/rangers etc. instead of hitting robos and such. but this in turn would make it easier for a balanced SA polayer with alot of sa as well as enough assassins to kill the guy.

if he had equal amounts of sa/ass it would make it harder for a robo to kill him , and so may pick on thugs more.

This in turn could lead to more people massing hooligans and pb with thier tl's to try and stop the robo incoming more effectively. this could mean vamps can not mass pure vampires to be able to take on the route. as the person hasnt massed pure tl's. its because people play in a certain way it means at the top to take out those route set ups you also need to play in a certain way.

IT doesnt mean there is only one way to play though, especially if solo.

but you join an alliance the leader says your rpg mass RPG, your striker mass striker. because those are the most cost effective units at doing the job that they do. you wouldnt want a striker route massing grenaiders to take out dragons and other striker routes. because you have tl's and rpgs for that.

But dont limit yourself because of how other people play. assuming one play style is the best. you have to play a route in a certain way. think outside the box, and have fun.

the fact that some people are boring sheep that play a route in one way is what inhibits people to play in a more diverese fashion. not the routes ability to be diverse.

Zaheen

BANNED
Well a forum moderator should delete/edit all the trash, keep all the relevant posts and close the thread.

I'm pretty sure this player restarted as Fantasy anyway, and I realised after I made my 2nd post on the thread, as for the spammers they are just little children who need to grow up. Yes, that was a troll you muppets.